Cuddling with no Karma (thoughts)?

What’s your criteria to consider cuddling someone with no karma?

• video chat?
  • Pictures?
  • Must be public?
  • won’t meet unless there’s karma?

What’s your thoughts and criteria to cuddle someone with no karma?

Comments

• I'll text back and forth a bit and make sure I feel like we're on the same page. I also require a current picture.
    After that though, I'm willing to give them a chance.

• [Deleted User]Umoja (deleted user)

As someone who currently possesses no "karma," I'm hoping that people will depend on what their intuition tells them when they interact, through messaging, with me!

Karma is a huge, lovely compliment, but if a person doesn't have any recorded yet, that doesn't mean that that person isn't a worthwhile potential cuddle partner! At the end of the day, it all comes down to our gut-feels, anyway. At least I'm hoping so! lol

• I'd definitely prefer to see a recentish photo beforehand, or have a video call even if it's just for like a minute or so. Always willing to give someone a chance.

• @Umoja and others. I totally agree. It really does, and always, comes down to intuition and a gut-feeling.

For me, at the bare minimum, you need to be firing on 2 of the 3 key areas: photo, profile, karma. If it’s not pulling me in 2 areas then I’m out.

You could have no karma, but a great photo or two (showing your personality) along with a solid profile and I’ll reach out.

Even then, there will need to be some messaging to get comfortable.

I love meeting and connecting with people, cuddle or not. The stories, the oxytocin, the energy is what keeps me going. When we find someone who mutually builds/receives, it’s magical.

• Send me a picture and chat a little...Idk. I've hardly ever thought no karma was a bad thing.

• No Karma isn't a negative for me, except in very particular cases.

I'm extremely reluctant to meet somebody without a photo or a video chat. I have done it (and it was fine) but I'm experienced at meeting people from the Internet in a variety of contexts. In fact I've been doing it before we had photos. But I advise strongly against it as a general rule.

• Just do it and find out.

• I don't care whether someone has Karma or not. Everyone was new at some point. I have zero special procedures for people without Karma than for those with it. I get to know everyone the same, and their behavior dictates whether I meet them or not.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Agree with @stormydaycuddle and @SunsetSnuggles - I don't look at no karma as a bad thing. Hey we were all new once 🤷‍♀️😊
    Karma is not a part of or requirement of my vetting process.

• @Nature_Lover_ - It just usually means you have to talk to them a little bit more to make sure they are on the same page. Once they have karma, they should know what this website is for by now.

• No karma no problem

• I cuddled with someone who had 60 great karma and he still tried to kiss me, so… karma means nothing to me now.

• @Mike403 Definitely! It's critical to ensure everyone is on the same page and fully aligned on their intentions and expectations. Vetting is always a practice for safety for sure, regardless of karma.
    @INurturePeace I agree, Karma doesn't mean someone can bypass safety protocols or even that their conduct or session will go one way or the other. While it can help give an idea of what you might expect it is never a guarantee.

• I chat with them and meet before cuddle session for coffee to chat in person first. Just to make sure I don't get any weird vibes and we have an agreement on expectations.

• HAVE A REAL HUMAN BEING CONVERSATION

• None of that criteria is necessary for me if the Graeae sisters let me borrow their eye.

• SOME People leave things out the whole truth is never told.

• A picture is required, chatting on here required (intentions usually come out by the chatting done on here), sometimes we talk on phone beforehand too, if it’s going to be a private meeting, I require a valid ID beforehand so I can store it somewhere for safety reasons.
    Going with my gut is a main priority.
    If everyone requires karma before meeting someone, how would anybody ever get any karma?

• It's interesting that so far in this thread absolutely nobody has suggested that they would not cuddle a person with no Karma.

• Texting, then move to a video call before meeting in person. You can get a reasonable idea of personality from a video call.

• edited August 2023

@CuddleHugs01234 nails it - if people with no karma can't get cuddling, then there is no way for them to ever get any karma. It becomes like those "entry level" jobs where they want three years of experience.

• @CuddleDuncan agreed. Karma is not a requirement, but for me it does raise the flag a little to make sure theres a photo and a good convo/chat to make sure we’re on the same page. It’s the chat that seals the deal for me as expectations and being on same page are critical.

@INurturePeace, you’re exactly right and make a valid point! Karma can be very misleading.

At the end of the day, it’s about following our intuition and making sure we feel connected and safe.

• As a female, I generally feel a little more at ease when someone has karma on their profile. I feel like I can trust that meeting them will be okay the more people there are that have had positive experiences with them as opposed to someone with no karma at all. But being in nyc and having met people in the dating scene who were supposed to be very trustworthy and turned out to be the total opposite, you learn getting to know someone is far more important than any given people’s external opinion of someone. So karma, in this sense, would be more like a cherry on top, while placing them in the same boat as someone without karma whilst gauging them. This way, when someone with no actual karma comes knocking, it’s literally the same process. For me, I could tell a lot about someone just by listening to their voice.

• Karma is the least important part of a person's profile for me. Most times I forget to even look at it tbh 😅 My primary concerns are whether they actually filled out their profile, if they put effort into creating rapport with me through their messages, and my initial gut feeling when I look at their photo.

I don't really see others' experiences as having a direct bearing on what my experience will be with any particular person.

• Vibez (which you get from their profiles and interaction)

A plus would be video chat (pics alone don’t do it).. but profile and communication back & forth gives us a real sense of who they are.

• edited September 2023

Always trust your instincts!! If something feels funny or doesn’t seem right about someone that you want to cuddle with, don’t do it?! Make sure to talk with the person first and exchange numbers and even consider meeting up, with them before. I would suggest meeting in person first and then if you feel comfortable….you and your potential cuddler can arrange a session!!

• @MsCarissa23 our gut feeling is nearly always right! 💯

• Also, Google Voice so they don't have your regular number

• I view karma as an add-on to a person's profile... just gives a bit more to go on. Also, shows the person has had previous cuddling experiences which is a plus...
    That being said, I am new and have yet to meet and cuddle with someone and thus have no karma...so please don't hold it against me!! 😉

• @JJoyfuldancer - Hire a few pros and get some karma that way. It may make more enthusiasts interested in you.