Questions about payment

[Deleted User]PearlASMR (deleted user)
  1. Is it allowed to accept gift cards?
  2. Is it allowed to do virtual cuddling?

Comments

• 1- for all I know you can accept Pokémon cards as a payment. Not familiar with the rules but I think you should be allowed to accept whatever you believe is an adequate substitute for the $$ you were going to charge.
    2-Yes, and pros offer that on this platform.

1. Is it allowed to accept gift cards?
    2. Is it allowed to do virtual cuddling?

What is the "it" the OP is referring to? The website?

• edited August 2023

As far as I know, the amount you specify in the booking panel is the expected amount of money the client will be paying since that is the contract you are both agreeing to. They are not expected to pay with something else in trade, and certainly not renegotiated after the fact. I am not sure about gift cards so I am asking but I assume not. It would be easy to be scammed by a gift card since the amount on the card may not match what you are being told it is valued at, so I would not recommend it regardless.

Update: Gift cards are not allowed. There are many ways they can be used to scam users and could have been purchased with stolen credit cards.

• edited August 2023

What is the "it" the OP is referring to?

And who are you asking? I would ask the OP. The OP is your it in your question.

• I would ask the OP.

Brilliant. Thanks for the advice.

• edited August 2023

Always there to help the confused.

• i have a question, in my bookings I can't see my past ones. just the canceled ones, I'm sure we made a formal booking , i even got an email about it.

• @PearlASMR I think we have to pay them 15 percent of what we make either way. I once met a photographer on here and I wanted to do a cuddle session with him in exchange for doing a photo shoot for me. They told me I could do that but I'd still need to pay them 15 percent of whatever I would have charged him. So basically if I cuddled with him for three hours (My fee is $200 for 3 hours) in exchange for a photo shoot then I'd pay the site $30

• edited August 2023

@RebeccaKe - Really? I thought it was 15% of the custom price you put in the booking panel for that session which can be $0.

Edit: maybe it's different in this case since he's paying you in the form of a photo shoot.

• @Mike403 it was a few years ago that I asked but that's what I was told

• @Rebeccake - When I join in 2017, there was no booking panel. The pro and client just exchanged messages and had their session. I wonder how they kept track of how much money exchanged hands.

• Interesting