What is the longest time you have been with a regular client/pro?

edited August 2023 in General

Regulars are the best. Relationships built on trust, reliability and safety

1. How long have you had continued to have sessions with your regular?25 votes
    1. 0-3 months
      32.00%
    2. 4-6 months
        4.00%
    3. 7-12 months
        4.00%
    4. 1-2 years
      36.00%
    5. 3-5 years
      16.00%
    6. 5+ years
        8.00%

Comments

• 0-6 months. Can't choose that option on the poll. There were scheduling issues and then also pros that deactivated and a few that flaked out on first meetings or first contact. All good.

1. 3+ years

I was terrified when I first started. She demonstrated kindness and patience with me. Our first session was simply coffee. Our second was meeting at the public library where she attempted to teach me knitting. Future sessions included restaurants, walks, movies, and window shopping. When I was ready, we held hands. When I was comfortable, we cuddled. She never judged, she never rushed. She accepted me completely...just as I am.

• You can edit the poll by removing it, saving without the poll, then edit your post again to re-add it.

• I’ve never been regular with anyone just because I’m so picky on who I end up cuddling with but I think I’d love that.

• Two years.

• I’ve been here for 14 months and have a few who’ve I’ve seen since the first week.

• I'm an enthusiast, but since I began cuddling over a year ago, I still cuddle with people I met that very first month. Seven of them immediately jump to mind.

~ Sunset Snuggles