Favorite movies

[Deleted User]Emerald26 (deleted user)

What are some of your favorite movies to cuddle to?

Comments

• @emerald26

Great question, one of my favorite movies to cuddle to is “50 First dates” w/ Adam Sandler & Drew Barrymore !!!

It’s always a good one for entertainment and is lengthy enough to stay on during a cuddle session 🤗 ……… otherwise I’m typically playing judge shows in the background !

• Happy Cuddling-
  • Scary movie I, II, III,IV, & IV

• [Deleted User]Umoja (deleted user)

Hahahaha!! I clicked in here with two movies in mind...then read the rest of the idea!

I think it would be fun to watch "Man on Fire," with Denzel Washington or "The Negotiator," with Samuel L. Jackson!

• My favorite movie is last of the Mohicans but might not be the best for a relaxing cuddle. Depends on the mood. So for cuddling I'd say fantasy movies, romance or comedies. I had a day long session once with someone who was a big nerd like me so I introduced him to some Netflix series and we binged the umbrella academy and the Witcher

• [Deleted User]Umoja (deleted user)

@RebeccaKe ~ That sounds WUNNERFOL!!! :)

• I'm thinking of making a prequel to Last of the Mohiquans, called Second to the Last of the Mohiquans.

• The Never Ending Story, Princess Bride. Then again that’s too short sighted…

Lonesome Dove and The Stand.

Final answer.

• Mall Cop with Kevin James. What a classic. What a brilliant performance.. brings tears to my eyes

• edited September 2023

80’s action movies
    90’s Frat Pack movies
    00’s silly high school movies like Superbad ect
    🍿 🥤 🎥

(Just realized the question was for cuddling), maybe some romcom type movies or something silly & funny

• Gimme classic Disney movies

• Second Hand Lions
    Pride and Prejudice
    The Holiday
    Love Actually