Hosting

Hello All Pro Cuddlers!🤗
What are your views/tips on hosting in your home?
I never have, but I will have an opportunity to do so in the near future. I'm not sure I'm comfortable wth that.
Please let me know your thoughts, if you can relate or have any experience hosting.
Thanksss!

Comments

• edited August 2023

Great question. I am not a pro but I feel that it is a valid concern for pros and enthusiasts that host in their home. Cuddling is all about being comfortable and if your not comfortable with hosting, I wouldn’t recommend it.

• edited August 2023

Such as life, pros and cons to each. I’d recommend a public meet first to vibe them out.

• [Deleted User]Ken5022 (deleted user)

I do it every time. Work fine for me.

• You all are the best. Thank you for your advice!😊

• I am currently not hosting but when I do, I will probably start off with repeat customers until I'm comfortable.

I tend to like to meet people in person before I invite them to my house in general so 🤷‍♀️

• edited August 2023

This doesn't answer your question directly, but I rent two office spaces to host clients. I get a lot of benefits from hosting (added income from clients who cannot host, clients who are looking for someone who is a genuine professional, added safety, not having to drive to unfamiliar places and getting lost as often, getting to decorate and furnish my space to my liking, etc.) without the drawbacks of hosting in my home (It's much easier to keep my office spaces clean since they are not lived in, my clients don't know where I live, clients don't hear or run into my partner or pets, no nosey neighbors, etc.)
    The main drawbacks of having an office are you have to pay rent for the office, and you still have a commute.