How do I become an enthusiast cuddler again & hang up my hat in Pro Cuddling?

I haven't had the best luck in Pro Cuddling & I'd like to hang up my hat & go back to being an enthusiast but I am unsure on how one does that? I've looked at all of the settings & cannot figure it out for the life of me! I desire cuddles but have had zero bookings in like 4 months or longer! I want to go back to how it was before. Can someone please guide me on how that is done? Thanks!

Comments

• It's very easy. You just go to the post office on Tristan da Cunha and say, "Hallo, please could I send a package to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch? It's for my Auntie ​Saoirse." Be sure to emphasise the word 'Auntie'. If there is a little confusion try a little wink, this codeword isn't used very often.

Anyway, the staff will take you into the secret cellar in the back. If you don't like very cramped, utterly dark tunnels it may not be your cup of tea, but you won't be in there for more than a couple of weeks. There are a few forms to fill in so knock the rust off your ancient Sanskrit before you go.

And don't worry, you don't have to go through the tunnels again on the way out. The exit is through the Chamber Of The Seven Trials Of Death.

• I don’t know what @CuddleDuncan is up to with his answer, inside joke? Temporary insanity?
    Anyway my comment is just as useless probably but I understand how you feel, I’ve had good and bad times and considered giving up on being a Pro.
    I would contact a Mod such as @Charlie_Bear or @sideon for help with changing status. I thought i would just delete my Pro account and start over but there might be any easier way, and keep your name and profile, just change status.
    I wish you well!

• @wigglehugs - patience please. I've asked mods to change your account status.