Getting started

Hi everyone!

So I applied as a pro cuddler or someone who is paid to cuddle. I then created a profile. I have a couple people who have contacted me and want to cuddle. Idk where to go from here?

I don't have a posted price as I have not been "hired" I guess? So now I'm thinking, do these people know I'm for hire (I mean, I haven't been told I've been hired on the site and they don't see a price.) I don't wanna be in your face with money requests and I wouldn't even know how to collect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I did contact support a couple times but have not heard back.

Thanks!

Comments

• Welcome! If you want to charge for cuddles, you need to become a pro with a posted rate. Until you’re approved, you’re welcome to cuddle for free based on mutual need.

• Support often takes a while because the site is run by a very small team.

You need to apply to the site to be registered as a professional before charging for cuddles. Do not proceed with the people who have already contacted you until that process is complete. It typically takes a few days.

Have a look at the sticky topics at the top of this board, starting with the first post in each case. Good luck!