Search Results Frozen?

Is anybody else seeing the same results in their search results today? I've tried logging out and back on but still get the same results.

Comments

• Did you try tweeking some of the parameters?

• edited September 2023

Working fine for me, but I have had 'sticky' results in the past. Try closing and reopening your browser; and doing a search wildly different from the ones you usually do - change every field including location and gender.

'Last online' is not updated in real time, which can sometimes create an illusion of nothing changing.

Edit: I've just had something strange happen while navigating the site, which usually means that site maintenance is happening.

• Thanks guys. I did try changing the parameters and closing the browser but when I go back to my usual parameters showing every one sorted by last online it's back to the same results.

• edited September 2023

When in doubt, clear your browser cache.

• THEV TRSULTS ARE ALEAYS RGWE SAME FOR ,E.

• @cuddlefaery Good suggestion. Tried it,logged out and back in but still the same. @Gary have any ideas?

• We are preparing for some server maintenance, which temporarily caused search to freeze, apologies. This has now been fixed.

• Indeed it has 😊 Thanks @Gary 🤗