Is there an app for this site ?

Hi every one I love this app so much but have a difficult time responding on time due to the lack of notifications. Is there an actual app for this because I get emails but the emails don't show up in my notifications bar in time to respond effectively. Any ideas besides just passing my number out to every one ? Thank you in advance

Comments

• If you go to the top right of your screen and click the arrow by your profile picture, then Settings, then Notifications, you can toggle on Push Notifications and scroll down to choose what you want to see them for.

Head's up, you can only give your phone number out once you have booked with the client through the site.

~ Sunset Snuggles

๐Ÿฆ„ Enthusiast ๐Ÿž Travel Fiend ๐Ÿ˜ Animal Lover

• Exactly why I'm asking about the notification so I don't break rules and such thank you for the heads up I usually pass out my number after I book.

• Thank you !๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค—

• My pleasure!

~ Sunset Snuggles

๐Ÿฆ„ Enthusiast ๐Ÿž Travel Fiend ๐Ÿ˜ Animal Lover

• Thereโ€™s no app. The topic has been brought up multiple times over the years. To the best of my
    Knowledge, thereโ€™s no plans for an app.

• DKZDKZ
    edited March 30

Actually there's something similar to an app, everything is explained on the second point of the FAQ :

Do you have an App?
    Essentially, yes. We support Progressive Web App technology which means if you add our website to your phone's home screen it will behave like an app and support push notifications.

Android:

1. Load our website in Chrome browser.
    2. Click the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner.
    3. Click 'Install app'.
    4. To enable push notifications, open the Cuddle Comfort app using the newly added icon on your home screen and go into the Settings page.
      iPhone (iOS 16.4 and above only)

5. Load our website in Safari browser.

6. Click the share icon at the bottom.
    7. Click 'Add to Home Screen'.
    8. To enable push notifications, open the Cuddle Comfort app using the newly added icon on your home screen and go into the Settings page.

Works great, no need to search the bookmark for the website every time. And for me the e-mail notifications worked after getting the app ๐Ÿ˜…

• @DKZ ive done this before and had added an icon to my desktop. I tried it again after reading your comment. Itโ€™s definitely different now. Iโ€™m on an iPhone and doing it this way makes it feel like an app, not like Iโ€™m using safari. I went into settings and notice that yes I can now see it under notifications. I did get a message in my Notification Center, I didnโ€™t however get a badge on the icon. Is there a way to make it do this?