What would you think/do?

So I had a "professional " who just signed up and she looked over my profile. Which is fine with me. The thing that has rubbed me the wrong way though is,she literally took my bio/description from my profile and has used every single word for hers. It's like she copied/pasted my bio and took it as her own. Thoughts on this would be appreciated guys:)

Comments

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    That's plagiarism .   Um , perhaps the site can copyright profiles , for a person .  Somehow.
    It could probably just be enforced only if you noticed it .   
    The copier ,could have waited a few days and you probably would not have  noticed .
  • Those were my thoughts exactly. However I wasn't sure I could pull the plagiarism card with this or not?
  • OK so she just changed it. It still rubbs me the wrong way. It appears she might have just used someone else's bio now. If anyone cares to look her name is cuddly Lululemon based in Tacoma ,Wa.
  • edited May 2017
    I bet it happens a lot. I saw a new cuddler profile a few weeks back whose profile verbiage was lifted word-for-word from a cuddler on a completely different website. The profile was kind of quirky and unique, so I remembered it when I saw it here. I let the plagiarizer know that I had seen it. Never got a response, and I don't know if she changed it. makes you wonder. If the bio isn't really hers, what about the pictures? LOL
    That's just so lazy, to say the least--not to mention, yes, it's plagiarism. Just report to @mark and he can do a search to see where she kyped the new one from, then *at least* issue a warning.
  • Maybe that's more like a compliment 
    @Morpheus Nope. It's criminal laziness.
  • [Deleted User]TeYa (deleted user)
    It's deceptive and suspect. @starlight perfect term "criminal laziness"
  • I think calling someone a criminal for copying your profile is a little harsh, they were probably using it as an example
  • It's similar to people copying the text from someone's eBay listing if they are selling the same thing.   

• edited May 2017
    It's not a big deal but if someone reports it, I will be happy to delete the text and send them a message.

I think its ok to initially copy as a template but then they should reword and customise to match their offering and personality.