Favorites tab filtering

It seems that my favorites are now in a different order than previously.....they were always in the order of creation, my first favorite from when I joined the community 1.5 years ago, while my last was someone I entered yesterday. Yet today, they are all jumbled. Is there a way to order them, either geographically, or as they were by default previously, by date of entry?

Comments

• Same here, must be a glitch that occurred Thurs/Fri (9/28-9/29). A couple years of in-order faves got re-shuffled.
    The header now says "Favourites", the UK spelling, so maybe some cross-over error took place?

• edited October 2023

I believe they are now meant to show the most recently added at the top. I think that logically makes sense and will be preferred by most people. It shouldn't be jumbled, so worth double checking that.

EDIT: Ok, does seem to have an issue.

• Great post, thanks. I noticed that recently too, though I wasn't currently looking to make much use of it. So I just forgot about it. Thanks for bringing it up. :)

• It looks like it's ordering by most recently online

• Mine are still ordered with last added at bottom. Although I haven’t logged out, if that matters.

• This appears to have been altered back to original preference (previous 2+ years)... and U.S. spelling of "Favorites" is back on the page. Thanks!

• I wonder if I'm someone's Favorite
    πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

• @Jova114 πŸ˜„ I use Favorites to save people who either make a post I'm impressed by on the message board, or whose profile speaks to me, and thus I would like to PM and get to know them someday, but don't have time, right now. Just a way of bookmarking potential friends.

~ Sunset Snuggles

πŸ¦„ Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• @SunsetSnuggles
    Lol
    Ooo good idea!

Well anyone is welcome to add me
    I provide positive vibes,
    Witty comments,
    And I have a pet pitbull who is just the sweetest thing in the world!

• @Jova114 Stop bein' so frickin' cute, you're makin' the rest of us look bad!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Excuse me? Some of us are able to look bad all by ourselves. Thank you.

• @MonkeyNeedsAHug We all know you're adorable, don't lie.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles
    First off, you are the cute one my friend.
    And secondly,
    πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• @Jova114...you keep a civil tongue in your mouth! huffs a shy sigh, and hugs you back

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles
    holds you tight and smiles
    I say what I mean and mean what I say, but try not to be disrespectful.

• You can favorite? How have I not known this all this time

• Yes, @PrettyLuv, you can create a file of favorites.....I rely on this often, as I go there instead of the posting in an area. However, I really liked the order I had them in, that is, the first one in the list is the first one I made a favorite, and so on....it seemed to revert back to that, but now after I logged out and on, it's back to the new system, which has no rhyme nor reason. It's definitely not ordered by last online, as the first entry has someone logged on recently, but some with even more recency are listed on page 7 or 8.

I'm hoping that the admins can speak to the web masters in charge of upkeep and find a way to revert back!

• edited October 2023

which has no rhyme nor reason. It's definitely not ordered by last online

There was another bug around this which was fixed today. So hopefully really is now actually ordered by most recently added first. But I understand that you personally still prefer having most recently added at the bottom of the list.

• No, this is fine....at least I understand it now, it's just in reverse order :)