Safe space & sliding scale cuddles 🤗 (Greater Sacramento, CA)

Greetings, Cuddle Friends! 🤗

I specialize in holding safe space for fellow LGBTQIA+, disabled, and neurodivergent (aka neurospicy 🌶️) people to explore touch, emotional intimacy, and social skills. I know many of us have experienced touch trauma or social rejection and anxiety, so having a trauma-informed professional to help guide and ease one into platonic cuddling can go a long way. My own experiences with touch trauma led me to the platonic cuddling community, and my experiences with other professional cuddlers taught me how important it is to be truly understood, validated, and accommodated adequately.

My cuddle practice centers around consent, accessibility, education, communication, and mutual respect. Touch is never required and your boundaries will always be discussed and respected. My cuddle style is flexible and accommodating, though in general I've been told I am warm, enveloping, and a mix of playful and nurturing in vibe. I love mixing up different activities during cuddle sessions, so whatever platonic activities you might have in mind I'm generally down for, or I'm happy to suggest some if you are new!

Since accessibility is so important to me, I try to keep my rates reasonably low for the area and offer many types of discounts. I am also open to barter and negotiation for returning clients - it never hurts to ask! Some of my currently offered discounts:

• New Client Special: book 1 hour and get a 2nd hour free
  • Sliding scale discounts for LGBTQIA+, disabled, neurodivergent, and BIPOC clients
  • Bulk discounts for booking multiple sessions in advance
  • Length discounts for booking sessions over 3 hours in length

I currently offer in-person cuddle sessions in the Greater Sacramento, CA area and offer virtual sessions for those unable to meet in person. I do have flat rate travel fees in place if travel over 30 mins is required. I do not currently host, but I am happy to meet you at a public or private place of your choice, or I can rent a cuddle space for us with a deposit and reimbursement.

Platonic touch can be incredibly healing, especially for those of us at highest risk of touch trauma and sensory issues. If you've been curious about trying out a session with a professional cuddler, but either cost or questions have stopped you, consider reaching out to me! I offer free video consults to new clients and am happy to answer any questions you may have to make sure we will be a good fit before any financial investment is made.

Happy cuddling! 💖