What’s the demand for male cuddlers?

My girl has an account on here and she does pretty well. I’ve yet to get a booking down. S.O thinks it’s because of the gender differences but I’m curious about other factors?

Comments

• edited October 2023

Greater than > Zero

• Gender definitely plays a role, but I did notice in your case your profile is mostly stats and almost nothing about your personality and what kind of cuddler you are 🤔 It's good to have the professional details, but there's not much to go on otherwise, and that can often comes across as cold and unapproachable. People need to be able to see what your vibe is to be able to guess whether the experience of cuddling with you would be a good time or a social mismatch.

• My partner made a profile for the same reason OP!
    He couldn’t book sessions, but I think it has a lot to do with your online presence and how you present yourself.

• [Deleted User]Miles93 (deleted user)
    edited October 2023

Good luck, buddy. You'll likely get bookings from men, if you're okay with that. I don't think there's many women on here who would be willing to pay money to cuddle, but I'd like to be proven wrong. You're in a decent location, so tell us how it goes after a few months. I think I saw from one male pro, he said he only received five bookings in one year, and barely earned enough money to cover the male pro monthly fee. So, you'll likely make very little or no profit from it.

• The market for professional male cuddlers barely exists.

• Read the sticky topics at the top of the Professional Cuddling board, starting with the first post in each case.

There is demand from women for men professional cuddlers, but it is extremely small.

• Back when I was active on my old account and had a bit of karma the discussion of the first male pros happened.

There IS a market for male cuddlers however 99% of your customers will be other male clients. Even though it's still platonic our gay friends on this site might simply prefer to cuddle another male.

• Men will pay for cuddling with the girl next door, my theory is women would likely only pay if it were like a Brad Pitt... and I mean the real Brad Pitt not a knockoff. Meaning, something not easily attainable IRL.

• I might pay if I felt the pro would be a safer option than random dude, assuming I had money to spend on such things.

• [Deleted User]CharlesInWI (deleted user)

There is a reason that the site asks for men to pay a monthly fee to list as a professional cuddler, but simply takes a percentage from women professionals.

• edited October 2023

@rocauser2009 I think you are right in principle but not in detail: it's not the looks that matter, it's something else. I know that because I have met at least two enthusiast women who said explicitly that they would have paid me to cuddle, were I not cuddling them as a fellow enthusiast. And I've never been mistaken for Brad Pitt.

• @momoKem maybe it is because you are still not listed as a professional cuddler, you probably are not showing up on search results?