Consent & Boundaries 3-minute Game - Asking for and receiving what you want

I believe touch, intimacy, and connection are fundamental nutrients for our soul. That’s why I got into professional cuddle therapy.

I’m here to be with you in just the right way until your mind-body-nervous system takes that deep belly sigh of relief, “Aaaaahhhhhooohhhaaaawwwwww” and let’s go.

Some women come to me to re-establish their trust in men, to support them in gently melting their walls of protection that were necessary at a certain point in time, but now cut them off from healthy relationships and deep intimacy.

Some women who see me regularly are traveling and prefer cuddle therapy overnight sessions instead of dating apps and random hookups. It’s nice to have some stability, deep listening and presence while you’re working and traveling.

Some women connect with me post breakup and just need some lovin’ as they ride the waves of grief and letting go. (I’ve been doing relationship coaching and therapies for 7 years, which I’ll share more about below, and have a gift for supporting people with trauma and emotions).

Some single women simply don’t want to be in a relationship, but still desire closeness, intimacy and touch.

Most people think the only way to get their needs met for touch, intimacy, affection, pleasure and desire are through sex. But the truth is, you can meet those needs without having sex. You can have sex with little or no intimacy, and intimacy without sex.

For me, cuddle therapy is about much more cuddling. There are many flavours or energies of non-sexual intimacy that we can experience together:

• Desiring and being desired (wanted)
  • Cherishing and being cherished
  • Caring and being cared for
  • Support
  • Affection
  • Tenderness
  • Sweetness
  • Curiosity, listening, attunement (being paid attention to)

What adjectives or flavours of intimacy do you want to experience right now?

If you’re like me, underneath your hornyness that comes and goes, what you really want is to be held, someone who’s safe and who cares, someone you can be affectionate with, someone to listen to you without judgment, someone who knows how to attune to you, that you can relax and unwind with. Someone present, attentive, responsive and engaged who you can receive from.

Receiving is a gift you can give yourself. Just like treating yourself to a massage, mani/pedi, or going out to a restaurant, cuddle therapy puts you in a position of receiving where you don’t have to give anything back or worry about pleasing the other person.

It’s just for you.
I’m here, just for you.

The degree to which you enjoy a cuddle session is the degree to which you allow yourself to receive, to let in love, care and affectionate. It’s okay if you’re not used to that. I’m here to gently help you open to receiving.

I’ve found one of the best ways to experience the many flavours of intimacy available to us (including giving and receiving) is the 3-minute game by creator of the Wheel of Consent Betty Martin. You can learn more about it in these 2 videos:

I guide you through the 3-minute game in our 1st session so that we can set the foundation for consent and boundaries moving forward.

Have you played the 3 minute game yet?

No results for this poll