PSA: TIL about setting up notifications

I'm not sure for how long this feature has been available but Today I learned that https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/settings/notifications
Here you the ability to set notifications for messages among other things

I'm glad they have it. I want to request CC to send out a PSA that will let everyone to know about this useful feature which will make bursty communication possible!

Comments

• Oh interesting, thanks for notifying us! I'm personally used to and maybe even prefer the way it's been. Though I can see this being helpful for some and maybe even for me at times. 😊

• Ohhh wow 🤩 how kewl that is , I have never seen that option before so thanks for sharing. I’ll have to try it out !!!

-~ Happy Cuddling Everyone 🤗 ~

• I like that there's at least the option of getting notified now!

• I think they've had out to email for a while, but i get so many emails for various reasons I'd like it to push to some other alert. Text would be nice.

• Wait i just noticed your showing a beta version. My push notifications screen is different. Maybe it's my browser or something, some of those options are not available to me.

• Push notifications have been a feature since I joined, in April of last year. They do lag by a minute or so, but otherwise it turns the site into the app everyone is always asking for. 🤘🏻

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover