Hampton roads VA

Is there any talk of any upcoming cuddle events in Hampton roads VA?

Comments

• That seems like a very specific area. There are cuddle events in major cities you can try.

• @stormydaycuddle Actually Hampton Roads is a metropolitan area of nearly 2 million—about the size of the Denver area. It encompasses Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Hampton and Newport News in Southeastern Virginia. I know because I lived there for several years and got my undergraduate and one of my graduate degrees in that area. Went to middle school there and attended Hampton High School. As a young hellion I got a ticket for walking the boardwalk in Virginia Beach under the influence because I peed on the emergency police call button attached to a light pole.

But my first actual cuddle session (unofficially) was with a young lady when I was 19 who I met at the bar inside Chi-Chis in Hampton who wanted to go to the beach. See drove to Buckroe Beach past the public area and we cuddled in a blanket until we fell asleep. We were awoken by a police officer at 5 AM because her father, who happened to be a big muckety-muck lawyer for the city reported her missing. They were even on the phone with him asking if they should put me under arrest. He had mercy when she vouched for me. True cuddle story from 1981. She never told me her name and she never asked mine. She was just…sad.

• Awwwww @BoomerSpooner I love that cuddle story!! What a fantastic (and slightly frightening?) rememberance. 😊

@LMGPhil there are lots of group cuddle connections on MeetUp
    https://www.meetup.com/community-cuddles-meetup/events/295800077/

You can also message those facilitators and a lot of times they know of some happenings in your area.

....and there are some fun ideas in this big thread about group events.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/14339/meetup-cuddleparty-meet-greet-mega-thread/p1

Its a fantastic idea and a beautiful area.... Maybe there will be some other people in your area that want to get something started.