Who wants to nerd out with me?!

Happened across this interesting interview / podcast and wanted to share. Very interesting and covers how stress is physically contagious, eye contact for building trust and rapid rapport and more.

Comments

• I will gladly watch this and nerd out with you!
    But I need to wait til my lunch break lol

• @Jova114 let me know what you think 😊💖

• @Nature_Lover_
    I started to listen to it before realizing I couldn't do that AND my job lol
    But the idea of stress being contagious does make sense to me.
    I feel I am very empathetic and can sense when someone is feeling down or outta sorts. There have been times when that feeling has affected my mood.
    In the beginning she mentioned how changing your thought process may actually enhance your brain power, or something along those lines.
    I cam agree with that too.
    The past several months I've been doing a lot of self work and have become more naturally positive. By doing so, I feel I have become more patient and more efficient at problem solving.
    (Not to toot my own horn or anything)

• @Jova114 thanks for sharing and so happy to hear about your self development 💖

• @Nature_Lover_
    Always happy to partake 😁
    And thank you so much!

• Meanwhile, I'm playing Pokemon Diamond...on DS, not Switch. Zen, yo. Zen.

• @Sideon
    Not to derail this great thread,
    Whose you're all time favorite pokemon?

• I saw that pop up on my YouTube feed. Wasn’t sure.

• @Jova114 - I loves me my Eevee and all their transformations, but particularly Umbreon, Espeon, and Sylveon.

• @stormydaycuddle
    Snorlax is the perfect cuddle pokemon.

@Sideon
    Eevee and all its variants are amazing.

My favorite is Oddish.
    That lil guy just makes me so happy.

Sorry @Nature_Lover_ for derailing the topic a bit. Don't hate me

• Interesting, this popped up in my YouTube feed too, but I hadn't clicked on it... Hm, maybe now I'll check it out.

• I'd like to watch that, looks like my kinda content! :)

@Nature_Lover_

By the way, I wanted to let you know I love that picture with the butterfly mural! :)

• @Jova114 re: high levels of empathy, are you familiar with mirror neurons? That's an adjacent neurobiological topic I've been nerding out on myself because it explains a whoooooole lot about my experiences.

• @Nature_Lover_ I’m watching it and loving it! I’ll finish it up later. 💕

• @Nature_Lover_ I love watching stuff like this. I found it intriguing. I am off to visualize lifting weights........