Best of Karma

Just as the title says…out of the karma left for you, what is the best comment or quote you received? It could be a profound statement, something that surprised you, something that made you laugh, or anything that touched you or was memorable. Maybe it can help people who aren’t sure how to write karma.

Let’s have it!

Comments

• My hair smells like a baby Angel. 😂😂😂

• Karma from an enthusiast I shared cuddles with last summer…

“This man came into my world with the gentle stir of a summer breeze. His communications before our connection were extraordinary and extremely insightful. His willingness to share his true self (with a glimpse of all sorts of beautiful scars and glittery rainbows) gave me such a strong feeling of safety and awareness.”

• "I thought TxTom would be taller than he is."

• "I think he is the perfect cuddle companion"

I mean that'll do 😁

• edited October 2023

I have been very deeply touched by some of the things people have written in my Karma or said to me in person. Choosing is impossible, so I've plumped for one of the ones written by somebody who is no longer on Cuddle Comfort. It was written a couple of years ago and while we don't really cuddle any more, we remain [physically affectionate] close friends.

I found the cuddling world after a relationship break up, one that made me question the reasons people have relationships in general. It wasn't only the loneliness that bothered me at the time, but a feeling that humans don't genuinely care about each other, rather they give something in order to receive something. In particular, I felt men can't be affectionate and caring without expecting sex in return. And because of that my life felt empty and sad. Then I started to cuddle. Some men on this site confirmed my opinion.

However, I had patience and kept looking for a while. Then I met Duncan. His considerate and caring behaviour made me comfortable. When he cuddles me, he gives me life. The life that my (abusive) mother couldn't give me. He gives me safety, caring and positive energy through his cuddles. Without trying, he taught me how human nature should be, how there are still decent, trustworthy people in the world and that although it may hurt to open our hearts, it is worth it and beautiful to love other souls. Now, with my heart full, I want to return to the rest of the world, the safety and the joy that I received from him.

One of the people I most admire and respect in the cuddling world has a catchphrase that she truly believes in: "The power of cuddle." The quote above is an example of what she means, and why cuddling is so important, and why I care about it so much.

Karma doesn't have be just polite, or formal, or trite. It can be, and there is nothing wrong with that - sometimes it's useful. But it can also be an opportunity to say something that is too hard to say in person, or something that you want to say to the world.

To put it another way, if you're not sure what to write, write what is in your heart.

• The only horn I like to toot is my butt

• @CuddleDuncan - That's beautiful man, right on. 🤘

• "Jova114 was an absolute pleasure to meet with. A complete gentleman from beginning to end🧡🥰 looking forward to future sessions😉"

She is no longer apart of the community sadly.

• @CuddleDuncan
    Wonderful review.

Nothing makes me feel more sorry for a child than the absence of a nurturing, loving mother. A father I can understand (not excusing), but a mother is (supposed to be) the wellspring of love and affection for her children.

• I’ve had so many wonderful cuddles and I’ve received some great karma. Here is one of my favorites.
    “Very kind, compassionate, caring person. He is very great at hugging and makes you feel genuinely cared for. He is very respectful and the time just went by way to fast. We went over many different cuddle positions and it was very enjoyable. I hope we are able to meet again. He is a 10 out of 10 stars. Thank you so much!!!”

• Wasn't karma left on this site, but feedback given in person:

"Please don't take this the wrong way...but you have a very cuddly butt!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• edited October 2023

Oh lord sound the trumpets. Instead of.karma I will just play you my theme song

And now to poops

• Not my own personal karma, but I remember looking at a pro's karma once and it was something to the effect of: 'XYZ is amazing. She is one of the kindest, most thoughtful cuddlers I have ever met. Unfortunately, she lives in a pretty rough neighborhood and I don't feel safe returning. Perhaps next time I can host.' =)