Happy Mothers Day

In case I am not at my computer Sunday I just wanted to post this. You are all awesome! I often joke that I am both my sons father and his mother because his mother is deceased. However I know even in jest that there is nothing that can ever take the place of a mothers love, and there is no one who can ever fill the shoes of a mother. Love all of you!!!

Comments

• This year marks 10 years that my mother has been gone. She had an aortic aneurysm back in 2007. Many blessings to all the mothers out there and to all the mothers that are passed.
  • [Deleted User]masterofcuddle (deleted user)
    I'm very sorry to hear that Solo. I'm still very lucky to have my mom and cherish her everyday. You never know how long you will have them.
  • My mom has stage iv lung cancer so I'm not sure how much time she has left.  
    But she has been doing a lot better lately than the doctors expected.   
    Unfortunately the stress of her illness caused my dad to have a heart attack and die last year.   I remember one of the first non family person I told was a pro cuddler I was seeing regularly.   She quit without notice and I have never heard from her again though.   But she was pretty good at making me feel better.  

• I'm sorry to hear that @greenearth My little sister passed at age 23 from stomach cancer a year before my mom passed. I spent every single day with her from when she was diagnosed til she passed. She passed away in my arms. Many blessings to you my friend. Make the most of the time that you have.
  • [Deleted User]masterofcuddle (deleted user)
    Wow I'm sorry to hear that @greenearth and @mrsolodolo.  My heart goes out to both of you guys.  Yes, we have to enjoy life and everything in it because we never know when things we love will be taken away from us.
  • @pmvines  Thank you so much for your expression of love! I'm sending you love and a huge hug back! HUGE HUG!!!! 
  • For the mothers on here I love you all, and your children all love you too, even when they don't act like it!!!
  • LOL @pmvines HUGE HUG!!!! 
  • GIGANTORHUGS or how about GIANTROBOTHUGS :-)
  • I think at some point, the hugs get too big, and start to hurt.  
    I'm more into the gentle hugs. 

• GREENHUGS
  • Just wanted to bump this post since today is the day
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    It was somewhat hard , for my sisters family , herself a mother , she passed away suddenly on Mother's Day 2011. 
    As a tribute I play her favorite grateful dead record , American Beauty ,on this day , always.
    a "box of rain ", does ease the pain
  • edited May 2018

Thought I would revive an old thread I started here last Mothers Day!

Happy mama day 2018 to all !!!

• Happy 2018 mothers day to all the beautiful mamas out there!

• happy mothers day to all the mothers here.

• [Deleted User]MoonlightSonata (deleted user)

Happy Mother's to all of the mothers here and in the world in general. You are all loved and appreciated. :)

• I thought this was a new thread until it was mentioned that it was bumped. lol Happy Mother's Day everyone. I wish mine was still here. :heartbreak:

• SNL did a realistic mother's day skid with Amy Schumer playing a mum. I don't have children but watching women close to me talk about how magical the births were when they had me supervise episiotomies and to check the stitches were close and tight

So I hope all the mothers are celebrated every day, bc birth looks painful

hugs