The Closeness of another...

What a beautiful thing, this site...a place for others to find solace in a crazy and mean world...

Comments

• Yea it really is but a word to the wise the forums can be spicy. The site as a whole is amazing and I love the forums but it’s like everywhere on occasion. Welcome!!! Try to think of it as two distinct places. Hugs.

• @stormydaycuddle So what you're saying is... these forums can sometimes feel like a stormy day? 😏After being out in that, a cuddle would be great.

• @stormydaycuddle , Thank U for ur comments and words of wisdom!!! I'm learning the site... really fun n secure πŸ«‚

• Most welcome. Hope you have a great time here.

• What a beautiful thing, this site...a place
    for others to find solace in a crazy and mean world...

😁

• @Katota , yes indeed... Mean n selfish! Thanks for ur participation! Hope u find another of πŸ«‚ s! 🐺

• What a beautiful thing, this site...a place for others to find solace in a crazy and mean world...

I wasn’t myself going to say anything to this because it can get a little rowdy but yea, for the most part it is an interesting space - all around - for something delicate and fraught with hazard at the same time.

Like intricate, in a way

• I enjoy hearing from someone that's having a good experience here. There are some good things and people here.

@PrettyLuv Thoughtfulness before speaking is always appreciated by me. I think your description is apt.

• All communities have intricate relationships, and the cuddle community is no different. πŸŽ‰πŸ˜‚

• Indeed this site is a very beautiful thing, you just have to find a balance that works best for you, similarly to many other things in life 😁 !!!

~ Happy Cuddling Everyone πŸ€— ~

• Good Morning again all... 🐺 β˜•οΈ 🌞
    Thanks 2 U all who have continued this cool thread as I enjoy my 1st week here... It's been fabulous to chat and interact with kind, warm and happy people... @PrettyLuv , @achetocuddle , @MissAdventurous , @SouthernDoll

• @PassionWolf Imagine me courtly bowing, lol. I'm not always happy but I just do like some other people here have said and stay off the forum when I'm grouchy :)

• Welcome aboard @PassionWolf !!!!!! This is the greatest site. I love all of the ACCEPTANCE and DIVERSITY here. You have a great choice.