Happy November

Good day folks!

Sorry I've been a bit Mia lately
But I return to wish everyone a Happy November!!

Is there anything you're looking forward to this month?

Comments

• Pumpkin pie and apple pie

• Happy November to you too!

Possibility of having adequate rest n recover from this Friday.

Catching up on myself, taking better care and completing my driving theory test.

Maybe a holiday break.

You?

• *Recovery time

• @lonelytauros
    May I suggest going to Coldstone and trying their Caramel Apple ice cream.
    It is AMAZING!!!

@4cuddles
    Rest and recovery is very very crucial!!
    I hope you get it!

• For me,
    There's my bday and even though im not big on getting attention or doing anything for it, I've learned it's OK to have a day to myself I can relax and do what I want. Also allows my loved ones to celebrate me in a way.

But I love autumn itself, the blending of colors in the trees, the smell of leaves, apple pie, apple cider, hot cocoa
    Things like that

• Happy birthday @Jova114 ! My birthday is also this month, and Iโ€™ll be going to the GA Aquarium (free on your birthday). Very excited!

• @INurturePeace
    Thank you!
    And Happy Birthday to you!!!
    I absolutely LOVE the GA Aquarium!!!
    Been there twice I believe.
    I hope you enjoy it!!

• Woot! Scorpio time!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ I am looking forward to the Freewrite Traveler Iโ€™m getting for my B-day since November 1 starts the beginning of Nanowrimo!!!! November National Writing Month. Itโ€™s a non-profit that facilitates events for writers all over the world.

In our district alone there are at least five events a day not to mention out local discord and all the zoom meet ups where we get together to write and share. Hundreds of thousands of writers, authors and editors participate. Aside from a month full of daily events and parties when you participate in Nanowrimo you are trying to complete 50,000 words in one month.

I donโ€™t know if any other group of people who throw hundreds of events a day throughout the world for an entire month. Point being authors know how to get things done AND party. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I wanted to go to โ€˜The night of writing dangerouslyโ€™ in CA this year but Iโ€™ll have to settle for my municipalityโ€™s events. Went to the Midnight Write In and kick off party last night so honestlyโ€ฆ. The fact that Iโ€™m up right now is a miracle.

If anyone else writes today is the 1st day. So if you want to participate you wonโ€™t be behind on word count. (1600w/day) Sign up, set the word count, find your region and write/event hop. If you do participate I hope you reach your word count! 50,000 is a lot but it makes November the most productive month for writers of the year AND provides a lot of motivation.

If you are a writer I have zillions of resources I can share and I do recommend a freewrite to keep focus. I already have the Hemingway freewrite but try lugging that thing into a coffee shop ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• @stormydaycuddle
    That is really cool!! I'm glad writers have a great support system!
    I wish I didn't delete my old email account with About 25 short stories :(

• @Jova114 thank you for the ice cream suggestion and a happy birthday month to you

• @lonelytauros
    You're welcome
    And thank you my friend

• Definitely NOT my bday...just another year OLDer. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Haha! I already know it's going to be one crAzy month for most people, especially ones that live in the US and celebrates the coming holidays. Lol! And that's cool. Seems we got some Scorpios in da house! Lol! I'm one of those, I guess. ๐Ÿ˜‚ One day over 2 weeks from today (14+1 days from now...for those that can't understand worded math ๐Ÿ˜†).

Celebrate the whole month...IF you can. Usually happens whenever you have friends and/or family that wants to celebrate your bday but isn't able to share that celebration on your exact bday. So you'd get like anywhere from 3-20 celebrations of you with others. And that can be a LOT of work. Imagine being exhausted from having All these celebrations of you. LMAO! No presents for me here, UNLESS it's a gift card or cash...I have no room for actual gifts to put in my room UNLESS it's clothes that I can use to replace my current ones AND actually fits me right. LMAO! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚
    ~JG~

• @stormydaycuddle .... Color me intrigued I might have to join in. I miss writing.

• Happy November, brotha

• I wish I didn't delete my old email account with About 25 short stories :(

Ouch, @Jova114

As a wannabe author, myself, and paranoid of doing just that, I print everything out.

Nevertheless, happy birthday.

• @TxTom
    Yeah it sucks. I MAY have them on a CD somewhere but who knows.

And thank you
    ๐Ÿ˜
    I appreciate all the bday wishes even though my bday is Saturday lol

• edited November 2023

@Jova114 mine too!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Nov 4th for the win!
    And we are the same age. Lol.

• Thanks @Jova114. Will definitely prioritise it.

I'll add to the advance birthday wishes to you and also @stormydaycuddle. Do either of you enjoy cakes? If so which are your favourites?

• @stormydaycuddle Nanowrimo is a favorite of mine, Iโ€™ve done it a few years- and always enjoy the content it produces

@INurturePeace and @Jova114 Happy happy birthday!! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ

@lonelytauros and @Jova114 Yes to apple pie, pumpkin pie and all the seasonal treats! I do like the apple pie ice cream flavors different places are doing too!

Other than jumping in the leaves and doing seasonal art activities, I like the season of fall so I can bundle up and be cozy- and wear a long jacket!

Oh, and Thanksgiving too!

• @TxTom i can empathize with you, thatโ€™s the worst!

• Remember, remember the 5th of November.

I like this month because I have even more of an excuse not to shave for No Shave November ๐Ÿง”

Also other 'no' challenges this month. If you know, you know ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‹