Having pictures helps!!

I know a lot of people on here don't want to post face pics in their profiles for various reasons, but if you are one of those people, I and many other cuddlers on this site I have spoken to do highly recommend putting up pictures of some kind, even if they're not pictures of you and they just match your general vibe, it helps.
It could be anything, maybe a quote you like or a picture of something you enjoy, your favorite character from your favorite show, the sky's the limit! It just helps the rest of us find your profile, vibe with something on it that we like and then feel more comfortable taking that all important first step to beginning a cuddle connection, messaging! ☺️

Comments

• Is sending pictures of yourself in the first message to someone you want to cuddle considered good enough?

• That's a great take! :)

• My profile pic definitely reflects my vibe. I also always include a photo of myself when attempting to book a session or as I am getting to know an enthusiast via DMs.

• Yea, I love putting up pictures/images that reflect my feelings/vibe. And like @JohnR1972, if I decide I’m going to meet someone I’ll always send a full pic so they can decide for themselves as well.

@sunnysideup yes

• @sunnysideup

"Is sending pictures of yourself in the first message to someone you want to cuddle considered good enough?"

Of course and sure.

Though just a caution to you or anyone reading this, I'd not assume that the other person will send one back, just because you sent, if it was unsolicited. Meaning neither of you asked. I'd ask if the other person wants to exchange before sending if you care about receiving.

Because personally, I prefer to video call, though I've had a person or two send a picture unsolicited and got upset or didn't want to continue since I didn't want to send one back. One guy even tried to get technical with me and basically argued that "video calling is continued photo-ing, so I don't see why you wouldn't send." Then said he didn't want to continue if I wouldn't send one back. I said cool. Another guy was of a similar nature and to him too I said cool, let's go our separate ways.

• edited November 2023

I think some might find this insightful in some way or another. My bad experiences with sending my photos to guys in messaging elsewhere:

I've had bad experiences, not on here, just online in general with sending a photo of myself in messaging. While the experiences I list might not be exhaustive, they sum it up.

Experiences of a few men apparently seeing a "5 o'clock shadow" in my picture or just in general getting skeptical, then questioning if I'm a guy, or saying they aren't gay. I can look ambiguous, especially depending on the angle. Moreover, I've a peach fuzz that might appear like a "5'oclock shadow" to someone who might notice, or be very detailed oriented. I had to look up what that is the first time a guy said I have it or look like I do. Plus in retrospect, I think having a darker skin tone or an actual shadow in the photo might make it pop more. I'm perfectly happy and accepting of how I look in that regard though. So I've no interest to change any of that, in fact, if I were to wake* up tomorrow with an actual beard of my desired type, I think I'd do a happy dance. Cause I think they look good and I'm a tad bit sad I can't grow one, though we don't always get in life what we want.

So*, experiences like that just x-ed any further interest I'd want to have with said people, and made me a lot less inclined to want to send my picture to others in general. Beside I'm just not really a "photo sending" type of person.

One other guy, again elsewhere that I feel comfortable having a few photos of me on my profile, seemed to message me solely to question if I'm a man or a woman. I told him I'm a woman even though it was also on my profile. Though he kept questioning and trying to get me to video call with him to prove, not in a downright derogatory way though I must say.

Even when I said that I am not ready to give my number so quickly and would like to talk with him for a while to see if we connect. It must've went over his head, for he was too fixated on finding out if I'm a man or a woman. No worries though, I took real good care of him. You don't go around trying to start something with a somewhat of a wordsmith and at the end of it all, we ended on a good note. Oh and by the way, I started questioning if he's a man too. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Cause his beard all of a sudden started to look questionable, if you ask me. Then apparently he no longer liked that photo he had up, so he uploaded a better looking one. I gotta say, that one was comical and he questioned if I'm a comedian himself. 😂

Bad experiences with video calling, though why I generally prefer them:

I also had bad experiences with video calling in which a guy or two would hang up on me in like less than minute of seeing me and go ghost. This would hurt even more when I use to make a lot of effort to look my best before video calling. Nowadays unless I happen to be looking my best for some other reasons, and it overlaps with video calling, I don't bother all that much. I just call looking presentable and it actually made things so much easier for me.

At least I would've seen them and know they are real too by video calling. Thankfully I also had good experiences and a lot of the guys I video called with actually treated me with respect. Video calling also allows people, those who care to actually mutually talk with me, to hear my voice, and see my face in real time from different angles. So that's better to and for me in that sense. 😊

• @PrettyLuv my expectation if people on the internet is pretty low so all good lol

• edited November 2023

@Lovelight that’s so true. There’s always someone expecting one in return which can get a lil awkward if you’re not actually interested.

• @sunnysideup That is my requirement that I write on my profile.

• I do want to see who I’m meeting. My profile has a pic.

• And remember, if you want to be able to keep it private but still have some photos to share, You can add them as a "friend" and make your profile picture private, to view as well. ☺️☺️

• I'm a pro that host all my sessions at my house so for my own personal safety, I REQUIRE clients photo either on their profile or they can message it to me privately if they have no photo on their profile. This is clearly stated in my profile. Any potential clients who cares enough about my own personal safety will be understanding why it's important for women to NOT allow any faceless strangers into the safety of their own home or go to the clients home or hotel without knowing who they are. I don't judge their physical attractiveness, it's just mainly for my own personal safety as a woman. I respect clients confidentiality but my my safety is #1.

• I’ve met someone on here for a cuddle session, and neither of us exchanged photos, but it was a good cuddle session.

• Well, all my profiles whether here on CC (or elsewhere) ALL HAVE PICS OF MYSELF. And they're all FULLY COMPLETED with information about myself (of who I am as a person and my likes and dislikes blah blah😊), I usually choose to AVOID profiles that are empty or without photos because of my negative experiences of conversing with said people being mere "time wasters and energy wasters". Lol! 😁
    Plus, a lot of them (again, in MY experience here 😏) really come off as "failing to carry conversations" like all the time with me.🙄
    Especially the ones say something like:

"Can we get to know each other?"

Lol. Usually when that sentence is typed for my benefit, I start to think this...

"Sure, we can do that...Until the conversation is shifted over only for ME to carry OR until you finally pull a "Houdini" on me".😆

My gut instincts start to expect "Houdini"
    at that point...😏

Lol. A "Houdini" was pulled on me yesterday (from a guy with another BLANK/PHOTOLESS profile🙄, I decided to give him a benefit of doubt...Yes, I regret doing that!😄), I haven't heard from dude since nearly 2 days ago...Yeah, gonna be deleting him now.👍

my expectation if people on the internet is pretty low so all good lol

THIS!^^^😄👍

@sunnysideup Lol!😆 Me too, and I don't blame you at all for saying that. My (past, present and likely continued future 😏) experiences on the internet aren't worth my "getting too excited" over anymore nowadays.😊

• @PrettyLuv

Yeah, I suppose it can get awkward. Although I tend to work through those feelings in general and try to avoid reexperiencing them over the same things. :)

@Katota

"I usually choose to AVOID profiles that are empty or without photos because of my negative experiences of conversing with said people being mere "time wasters and energy wasters". Lol! 😁"

That along with everything else you said are understandable. For me, it's more about the content of the profile and less about whether or not they've a photo of themselves. If the profile does cool, although a part of me would still wonder if that's the real person until I get to video call. Cause catfishes are a thing unfortunately. Though if it barely has anything filled out or doesn't seem in alignment with what I'm looking for, then I feel much less inclined to respond.

• My Catfish Experience:

I had one catfish experience here some time ago. The guy was using a photo of someone else that ressembled what he looks like. We had a short video call and he looked kinda different. I thought he just gained a bit of weight since, so I didn't think much of it. Then I picked up on something that made me question his age, he told me what I think is his real age. It was off by a year or two based on what he told me after, and I thought it was forgivable enough.

However, this lead me to doing some research, I was still under the impression that he's the guy in the photo, come to find out the guy in the photo was married. Then my anxiety went a bit off the charts.

Side note:

I know some married people with or without the knowledge and acceptance of their partner may be here, that's their bed to make how they like. Though my profile states that I want to cuddle with people who aren't in a relationship and his said he's single. So my thoughts were all over the place at this point.

Back to the catfish:

Anyway, I started questioning him about the discrepancies and he more or less swore he's not married. Still confused, cause on one hand I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and on the other hand I was literally watching a more or less recent wedding video of the, other, guy in question. I can kind of laugh about it now. 😭 😂

Although depending on the situation and context that could've gone very badly for the actual guy in the photo, or even the catfish.

With so many questions in my head, I decided to still meet him, though took some particular precautions. I saw him in person, and I started literally looking at him from different angles after we spoke for a bit. It was then that he came clean and told me that it was a cultural difficulty related that he felt the need to do that. I guess he also felt pressured to have a photo of 'him' up or like it was just the thing to do, not that it absolves him of his wrongdoing. Though after he apologized to me, he took down the photo and last I checked continued to have it off. We didn't meet again past that.