Anyone also enthusiastic about cuddling and video games? What are you playing these days?

Im super into the new Zelda, Tears of the Kingdom, especially exploring the underworld, riding a skeleton horse around never gets old

There is also a very mellow, beautiful and cinematic cooperative game for two players called Unravelled

Super Mario Brothers “worlds” comes to mind too, another great couch co-op

What are your favourites? Im especially interested in cooperative two person gameplay :)

Comments

• Watching everyone play Diablo 🤗

• I've only ever been into combat games like Tekken or Street fighter. Well, I liked Mario Bros and Zelda and classic games, but I would like short or non-epic games for cuddles like Contra, Punch Out, Street fighter, or NES TMNT or MarioKart

• Cuddling... duh! :)

Video games... I'm interested in them. Though never really got into them yet. I'd probably be super into Wii sports, NHL, and racing games, particularly car racing. To perhaps a lesser degree Sonic Dash, boxing, and maybe soccer too. 😅

• edited November 2023

I love gaming cuddles! 😍 Currently I'm replaying Dragon Age Origins cuz I'm feelin ✨nostalgic✨

• I have not played video games while cuddling, but I would love to. Maybe a two-player couch co-op game.

• I love video games! I'll play any, I'm a quick learner~ bring it on! Currently I'm on pc. I travel with a GameCube and a ton of games just in case a cuddle client has an itch to smash bros or Kirby air ride!

• For some reason my knee jerk reaction to this are two games - Ori and the Blind Forest and Okami. I know they aren't co-op but they are what immediately popped into my head.

• edited November 2023

@OliveGreen so cool travel with games!

I like co-op games, but it’s hard to find fun ones that my friends and I remain interested in finishing. I played a lot of rainbow six siege with my buds - it’s a cooperative online tactical shooter (defenders vs aggressors). Baldur’s gate 3 coming out reminded me of the saga and I’m currently replaying the original game, but imo it’s not co-op friendly even tho you technically can.

I don’t think I could handle cuddling and playing games though - one would distract me from the other

@Runawaycuddles I really liked Dragon age origins, but I didn’t enjoy dragon age 2 that much and it turned me off from trying the subsequent games

• Factorio the last few days.

• I haven't cuddled while gaming but it sound like a lot of fun. Just need to find the right game and someone that enjoys video games

• Gaming couples be like...

• @Minestrone101 Lol I was kinda wondering how it's done too, thanks for showing. Though on a serious note, I don't think it can really be done simultaneously and with comfort. It'd probably require some serious setup if it's to be attempted and be a more of a chill game. Like maybe kinda lying on a bed and the smaller person resting his or her back against the others body then have the TV... you know what, a picture is worth a thousand words so lemme get on that. That's code for I'm taking the easy way out right now. 😫 ☺️

Though you gotta know whether or not the other is a sore loser who throws a tantrum if they lose, or goes haywire if they win. Or you might end up getting hit in the face or something. 😒

• edited November 2023

@Lovelight Aww, did you draw that, and why do they have pointy ears? O . O "

• I love watching

• @Minestrone101 that actually looks like a set up for an MMO. So I’d say if they managed it… that is some talent. 😂😂

• @Lovelight lol They look like they're having fun. Ya heard?

@stormydaycuddle What's a MMO? I'm too much of a noob to know these terms.

• @Minestrone101 - Massively Multi-player Online RPG. Games like World of Warcraft.

• @Mike403 Thanks man. Can't hang with you gosus.

• I would love to play switch while cuddling! i have been loving zelda and it has such beautiful calm vibes! I also play fortnite but it is more intense lol

• @OliveGreen
    Did I show you my GameCube? I modded mine, so if have yet to see a modded one you are gonna like it.

• I’m currently playing the new Star Ocean game on both PS5 and Steam Deck. In terms of cuddling while gaming, I like watching someone play story-driven games like The Last of Us and I’ll cuddle them while they play.

• I enjoy cuddling my partner while they play games on our switch.
    I’m into Animal Crossing lately.

• [Deleted User]needsumcuddlz (deleted user)

Been playing Hades while waiting for the next season of MK1

• I agree story driven games sound great for this. Most local multiplayer games end up being competive which would be harder to cuddle during. My preferred games are co-op anything.

• @CharlieBear
    No not yet!! Ohmygosh!! I can't wait, maybe I'll be lucky enough to take a peep when I'm in your neck of the woods in December :) Are you ready to smash bro?! Let's goo!! :D

• @Mike403
    What's your main class?? why?

• @OliveGreen - I don't play WoW anymore. I moved over to FF XIV Online. It's a much better MMORPG imo.

• It Takes Two is a delightful 2 player cooperative game! And only one person needs to own it to play...the other gets a guest pass to play with them.

I'm also starting Sky: Children of the Light tonight...I'll let yall know how it is!

• I've been really into Baldurs Gate 3 lately.