Movie Cuddles

What movie genre would be amazing for a cuddle?

Comments

• @DeeDee101 Welcome to the site!

In my experience.... movie genres do tend to be a little tricky when it comes to cuddling.

One of my fav things to do with a new cuddle partner is go to a movie theater where the seats recline and the armrest lifts up. As long as you talk about boundaries ahead of time it can be a FABULOUS opportunity to connect with someone new.

BUT

If you choose a movie that is too romantic it can cause problems, if its too political you might not agree, if the plot is too complicated you might miss some parts because your brain turns to mush during a cuddle. SO MANY THINGS! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ

Although, once you know a cuddler well, its easier to find something agreeable and usually something you both like. AND sometimes you might be willing to watch something you wouldn't be drawn to because you get to have the cuddle! (like scary flicks are for me)

Thank you for your post and as always "May the Cuddle Gods be EVER in your favor!!"

• @sillysassy great reflection on the challenges of a movie cuddle. I've had a couple of really nice movie cuddles with cuddlers I already knew and had cuddled with, and we made it work.

• I think if you watch their favorite movie with them, itโ€™ll give you some insight as to the type of person they are.

• No flick for me.
    I prefer to be present together where we can pay attention to each other.

• @CuddleHugs01234 Iโ€™m trying to figure out what Road to Perdition, The Labyrinth, The Hours and What Dreams May Come say? Theyโ€™re tied and so different.

• @stormydaycuddle I havenโ€™t seen any of those. Knowing you, they are probably all deep thinkers.

• An acclaimed or feel good movie in general where you don't have to focus on the words as much as the pictures is nice regardless of genre.

• S1MONE with Al Pacino. A light-hearted comedy with a relevant message regarding technology. It has spurred some interesting conversation with my cuddlers.

• Elf! Or actually Disney movies .... Cuz they're funny and cute, but you can still chat through them if you want ๐Ÿ˜œ

• [Deleted User]Allons_P (deleted user)

Disney movies, comedies, and adventure movies are good for cuddling! Wholesom anime movies like Ghibli ones are unbelievably suited for it.

• Adventure,Comedy and Animated movies for me. Anything Ghibli or anime related is great :)

• I hate to be a wet blanket, but as a blind person, movie cuddles just may not work for me. because a number of movies have described vidio, I'd need to grab a headset. That means my attention would be very much on the movie, as apposed to the cuddle. Then, there's the cost. I haven't been in years, long before covid. I'm not sure I even want to think about it now. If I could find some place comfortable, inexpensive, and where the sound wasn't excruciatingly harsh, as some "dollar" theaters can be, and it was a movie I knew, it might just work. in theory, cuddles and movies should fit great together. I may be a rare case, but if I would feel like I was ding either the movie or the cuddler a disservice. If I did manage !go to a full price movie, I'd really want to focus, as good money had been spent on it. That's why it would have to be a movie that could basically be in the background.

• edited November 2023

Well, for ME I reckon many different genres of movies can be good for cuddling. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I can cuddle while watching dramas, horror, Sci fi, comedies, thrillers ...LOL! I can even cuddle while watching a musical!๐Ÿ˜
    From Chicago to Rocky Horror Picture Show.๐Ÿ˜„

• edited November 2023

@Katota Rocky Horror Picture Show is the best. As for horror Iโ€™ve tried it a few times. Too scary. There was an incident where I used one of the more well known pros on here as a shield.

• edited November 2023

@Katota a musical or play would be moving. live performances really tug the heart strings.

• @hifigeorge Not my preference either. Especially not movie seating.