Check-In People: Volunteer List

Hey everyone! This is a space where people can volunteer to be the "check-in" (i.e. In case of emergency) person for other fellow cuddlers. It's always good to let someone know where/when you'll be meeting a stranger for the first time, and this way we can help each other out rather than making our friends/family worry :)

*If you're willing and able to be the check-in person for someone else, please just comment here with your:
-Any restrictions (e.g. "Not available on Sundays")

*If you're looking for a check-in person, just privately message someone on this list to talk about the details. 

I'm in NY, and happy to do this for other cuddlers. 

Lets help keep this a safe community together! Happy cuddling <3

Comments

• [Deleted User]Dekooning (deleted user)
    Thank you Emily414
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
     I am willing to be a check in person for people in Maryland. Please message me privately if we are not already connected.

I also post on Facebook when I'm going to cuddle, listing the general area/name of the neighborhood, cross streets or town, and what time I expect to start and finish. Then I check back in on Facebook with something like "yay happy cuddling" when I'm safely back in my car and on my way home.  I am aware not everyone is that public about cuddling as I am, but that's like having over 500 check in people if you feel comfortable doing it that way. 

• That's a great idea Fire! It's always good for everyone, female or male, to have something like this in place, whether public or private.
  • Here chicago il
  • [Deleted User]powerbard (deleted user)
    I am available for anyone who needs to check-in around Atlanta. It might help if Mark was able to compile or assign members to an officiated position on the site and have their personal information on file. Maybe also a check-in format message people could use to know what things they need to know and include when using a check-in moderator. The screen name and real name, location and time to meet someone and need for a follow up message to the check-in to say everything went ok, that way we are able to ring bells if there is a problem, otherwise we are just a random person noone will know to contact if there is an issue. 
  • [Deleted User]CuddleBunny88 (deleted user)
    Hey everyone! I'm Scher from Long Beach and if you'd like a check in person for Southern California, I'm here. Feel free to message me. Stay safe!
  • I travel back and forth from Central Jersey to NYC almost daily. Would be happy to be the check-in person for anyone that would like. I was a bodyguard and a bouncer at one point in my life too so you know you'll be safe :-) 
  •  I'm in San Diego and more than willing to be a check in person for people around this area and up to LA. 
  • @Mark  It might be useful if we had another permanent thread like the welcome thread. 
  • Glad to see people are volunteering so that we can look out for each other. Keep it up :)
  • I would like to volunteer as well !!
  • I would love to volunteer for areas near Mississauga Canada 
  • Hello all!
    I'm in the Dallas/Ft Worth area in Texas and can be a check-in person. I am a night owl and work afternoon to late evenings regularly, but I'm here if anyone in the area wants someone they can check-in with. I would prefer that anyone that would like me as a check-in for us to meet in person, even for coffee or some tea to get to talk so that I'm not just some name on a screen, but someone to be counted on.
    Feel free to message me if you're interested.

@fireandblue that is great! glad to hear that works well for you. I know not everyone would be as open to do that, but it is a great idea that others may use.

@powerbard I do agree with and second that notion.
  • Hey there...
    I am in montgomery county MD..
    So if anyone needs it I am here