Is it only men who pay for cuddling or do women pay as well

Just curious

Comments

• Hi! There are women who pay men to cuddle, but very few in proportion to vice versa (only 3% of paid cuddlers are men). See the FAQ for more information.

• I’ve been here 4 years and noticed that the male pro’s don’t seem to last very long.
    I think not think many women are paying for cuddles

• I’ve had women clients. 😊

• Leprechauns, minotaurs, griffins, mermaids, women who pay men to cuddle, Loch Ness monster, et al.

• edited November 2023

Reported and reviewed. Removing comment. [CharlieBear]

• edited November 2023

@teddybear888 you just explained why you are lonely.

• Probably about 1% of cuddle clients are women, but they do exist. I just pulled that number out of my ass, so it could be more or it could be less.

• I've also had female clients 💖

• @RadiantHugs Yes, I'm afraid teddybear did explain why he is lonely.

• Yes.

The 1% number probably isn't a million miles from the truth. However it only covers women clients who are happy to cuddle women. There are also women clients who would pay to cuddle a man if a suitable professional was available. Unfortunately, almost all the men who enter the profession are unsuited to it.

• [Deleted User]Joshua_72 (deleted user)

Doesn't take much to get attacked for voicing an opinion

• edited November 2023

Unfairly shifting the blame of personal experience to women as a whole ignores our individuality. It’s seeing us as non entities. paradoxically seeking connection while not believing it’s possible. Like leaving out milk and cookies on Christmas Eve when you don’t believe in Santa.

• @Joshua_72 are you able to see that the opinion was itself an attack?

• edited November 2023

@CuddleDuncan 💯. You’re right it was prejudiced.

• Almost positive that the individuals attacking women in this thread at least once attended a class where supply and demand was mentioned. Apparently it didn’t stick.

• @natickben who's attacking women ?

• It's very unusual for a woman to pay for cuddling. But I'm sure it happens.

• I'm a woman who pays to cuddle, but only with women. I'm not about to pay for someone I probably won't be comfortable with.

• edited November 2023

@mistic233 the discriminatory dialogue is a character attack on women.

You can find the comment above.

• As CuddleDuncan said most men that become pros are unsuited for it.
    I know, or it seems to be, that attack means different things to different people and I'm familiar with this, but there are
    ways of presenting a different view that are not attacks. All a person can do, if they want to forum post or talk to another human is say what they have to say using the most polite and neutral words they know, especially if they want their view
    to be considered.

Everyone just has to try to know themselves, determine what they want and in what order and then operate from there.
    If I decide to hire a pro I am gonna consider that if I've said something negative about them in the forum using the worst words I can come up with they might not accept me as a client. Even if they accept me, if I have said ugly stuff about them in the forum I am gonna assume that I have potentially messed up my chance to have the best experience possible with them. This strikes me as over explaining, which I hate, but it does seem like it needs to be said (again).

If i want to be with somebody I am gonna try to present the genuine things about myself that they might like. If I don't do that, I won't spend any time wondering why they don't want to spend time with me. I know it won't get me anywhere to make negative public remarks about it. It probably won't get me anywhere with enthusiasts either.

I hope I have said this right.

• @lee2023 It's a valid question and @KingsportCuddle added a link that's a good resource 🙂

@teddybear888 using phrasing that is extremely inflammatory, like "exploitation" is a very common method used to twist a situation to seem much more negative than it really is.

It's akin to straight out name-calling since you are basically saying that those who charge for their time are always exploiting people....as well as those who pay for another's time are always lonely. And specifying gender only serves to place blame on one and victimize the other.

Don't do that. It's not ok and it just ends up making you look bad.

• Yeah, inflammatory is what I would have said if I could have thought of the word. Don't get old, it stinks, lol.

• @achetocuddle sometimes people are forgiving. Not saying we should expect it. Remember there for a while when JP and I were constantly at it? We've cuddled now and while we still don't agree on a lot of things the other day he listened to me talk about patriarchy for like an hour and a half the other day. Granted I wasn't trying to rip his head off. It was an interesting convo. It can be SOMETIMES be kinda cool becoming friends with people you formerly disliked. I can't say it happens with everyone but having JP as a friend has been rewarding.
    But you are right. That wasn't to undermine what you said just point out a cool experience. Hugs.

• @stormydaycuddle I'm always glad to hear about a good experience :) And some people do forgive and I'm glad.
    Not to make this personal and I'm not asking for a name, but I don't always read the forum and may not know the story
    you are referring to. But it can be cool to become friends with someone you used to dislike. Good story.

• I was going to hire one to begin with, but once I signed up there were plenty of enthusiasts to find a good fit. And I think the one I was going to hire is well suited to it, although I’ve never met him. He seems great, I just went with free though. :)

• edited November 2023

@achetocuddle yep,.pissing and moaning gets you nowhere and honestly some comments seem not just ugly and vindictive toward pro cuddlers but towards women in general. Which I suppose is a quick and safe way to mark someone off your list of future cuddle friends . So in a way, we owe the angry incels a bit of gratitude?

• [Deleted User]Midas45 (deleted user)
    edited November 2023

@RadiantHugs He never claimed to be lonely himself. Perhaps it would be more constructive to avoid attempting to passive-aggressively malign another, and instead offer an alternative theory. Otherwise you are really the same as that which you fight against.

• edited November 2023

@Midas45 offer an alternative theory to what exactly? The blanket statement made by @teddybear888 that essentially maligns pro cuddlers and simultaneously makes a vindictive statement about women in general while painting men as victims against the cruelty of women ? Nah my guy, not much of an alternative theory to give. People see the foot that you put forward and if your feet smell like poops that's on you to wash em

• [Deleted User]Midas45 (deleted user)

@pmvines Prejudice can come from any side. It stems largely from an inability, or unwillingness, to consider views contrary to one's own.

You may disapprove of how such a view is expressed, but to dismiss it or the one who put it forth wholesale runs dangerously close to causing more issues than it solves.

• edited November 2023

@Midas45 yeppers I fully dismiss it and no I don't accept it as some form of a reasonable alternative opinion. I don't accept things like that and I'm not going to wax philosophical on why I should wirh you . Not tolerating that sort of silliness doesn't make one intolerant and I don't need you to agree with me on that nor approve.