Some humor

Do all of you prefer to keep your socks on for warmth and softness or keep socks on to avoid that little toe nail scratch?

Comments

• I always wear socks. I absorb cold somehow even out if 90 degree air and my feet become ice cubes.

• @ stormydaycuddle, I prefer socks too stormy, depends on who I cuddle with, I always try and do to what they prefer.

• @stormydaycuddle very penguin like of you.

I’m a sock wearer. It’s for comfort, mostly

• I like those plush, extra thick, aloe-infused reading socks on those rare occasions I get to delve into my library.

• @ TxTom,never here if those socks,sounds amazing !

• Cuddling: no socks. I own a set of nail clippers.

Also, shouldn't the thread title be something along the lines of "socks" instead of "humor"?

• @ TxTom, as said I never heard of those socks, and no it was for mellow humor the toe nail scratch we all had at some point, sorry to not have been more prom and proper in my post, I am truly apologetic.

• @natickben yes it is more comfy and feels too too

• @Fuzzable
    No need to apologize. I guess the nail scratch humor slipped by me. I thought it was more of a sock topic thread.

• @Fuzzable thats very considerate.
    @natickben can’t decide between penguin or apple tree for reincarnation.

• @stormydaycuddle , well thank you. It's important especially in these times to be considered of one's feelings and try and do abide with their request and comfort I feel more people should be more considerate of others first.

• edited November 2023

@Fuzzable Trying to decide where my belief there falls because that was my take but I was just in a conversation about compassion over empathy… the person said something to the effect of taking on too much responsibility leaves you with no room to give. I’m totally messing that up. In my head it’s clicking but they said it more eloquently. A degree of detachment puts you in a better place to give the aid people deserve… probably the wrong way of saying it too. Eek. It was in response to me saying my arm was used to not having feeling when they asked if we needed to switch cuddle positions. It makes me more emotionally comfy when my clients are comfy but I suppose an argument could be made for nerve damage being bad… 😂😂😂

• @stormydaycuddle , I fully get what you are saying here, but I have learned not to over think anything , just let my mind body soul talk to me and guide me to the comfort zone , not just for me stormy, but for all my cuddle friends and people in general. The sacred place we all have the Tantra of clarity is pure light and love some never experience or acknowledge within themselves.

• Both. I listen to my feet on the matter. Put on and remove as needed.

• @CuddleHugs01234 Ha ha ha lol lol thanks that was so imaginative and great ,see some humor is best

• I have a pair of shaggy fuzz slippers I stuck googly eyes on, which greatly increased my want of interactions with them.

So I'm thinking perhaps I could do the same with one's potentially painful pinky toe pokes. Not only would this be silly (since it would turn one's foot into a cyclops), but googly eyes have a dome of light plastic that kinda pops when pushed down, so it would pretty much provide the most practical protection from their petite protrusion too.

• @quixotic_life Great googly goo! See humor is best !!!! Lol lol ha ha

• I love Awkward Puppets.

• edited November 2023

@Fuzzable I actually love it when a cuddle session knocks my socks off.

• Hope everyone today has a great Sunday.