Location Preference

Hi all lovers of cuddling, what is your preference , being at home with a friend to cuddle or going to a friends place to cuddle , do any of you feel it's how you feel in the moment ,where to go, home or away.

Comments

• At home.

• @ TxTom, I prefer home also, but at times it's good for a new surroundings

• @Fuzzable
    True. And at times I do venture out of my hobbit hole to go there and back again.

• Very true TxTom.

• The only real difference is in who drives.

• @ Uncented_Lemon do you really believe that to be true, what if neither has a car?

• @Fuzzable Sorry, I live in a remote place where driving is the only option. If you live in a city or otherwise in walking distance, then it's who walks, takes the bus, or otherwise travels. Same concept, different methods.

• I prefer to have it at home or Zipline or fire pole to someone else's place.

• @Minestrone101
    @Unscented_Lemon Whatever works best is my way .

• I like to host so that my guest may experience hospitality beyond their expectations. Occasionally I enjoy the adventure of being a guest.

• Personally, I’m not equipped to invite cuddlers over. As I look at my space from others perspective it seems dark, blank, and depressing. Some of the potential cuddlers I have spoken to have pictures of beautiful and comforting spaces they have created which seem almost as impressive as the cuddlers themselves. That is what I pictured when I signed up, an experience, not just a transaction.

• @GrayMatter Thats so considerate.

• @NickWk Thats very insightful.

• I like both. Sometimes it's nice to get out of your own place. And then it's really nice to know that someone wants to come over.

• @PaulCat Yes to feel wanted

• edited November 2023

I'd be happy to invite cuddlers over, only most days it'd be super awkward given my living situation so going somewhere myself is pretty much needed.
    Teleportation would be nice.

• @DaveTheBrit Teleportation cuts on the gas bill but I still prefer ziplining if it's within 10 miles...

• I prefer to host and like a night time cuddle like around 7-9pm. I find after a nice cuddle I’m so relaxed I can fall asleep so quick and will have a very good nights sleep. So after my cuddlier leaves I can lay down and be off in a dead sleep in minutes.
    I’m open to traveling also and have met at a hotel/motel a few times also .
    I like to travel in my RV and have used it a few times to host.