Search Filter wish list! (Whatcha got?)

edited November 2023 in General

What’s on YOUR Wishlist?

I’ve had a wishlist in my mind for a while when it comes to searches on CC.

Wouldn’t it be nice if…

• we could just search by our friends or those we’ve favorited when filtering areas and criteria
  • We could search by price based on hours we want to cuddle so as to see those who would fit our price point based on their extended discounts (they may show up as $200 an hour, but have a 50% discount if booking 2+ hours, effectively making them $100 an hour if 2+).

I’d love to hear your wishlist.

Comments

• That second one makes a lot of sense. They both do but that second one I think is super useful. As for my wish list hmm...I want to add to it but I don't think I have any. Just mentioning I liked the 2nd. I think some features on this platform may be a little hard to integrate.

• @stormydaycuddle thanks! You’re always so quick to respond to these threads and to give your insight. Thank you! One of these days I’m gonna get back to CO and we’ll actually get to meet in person.

I really think it would be helpful to have that filter. Personally, I’ve actually never done a 1 hour cuddle. I’m typically 2, 3 or more so it’ would be a wonderful search option.

More so, I know some pros that get passed over because they intentionally set their 1 hr rate higher, in an attempt to discourage 1 hr sessions, but then give pricing adjustments for 2-3+ hours.

Seems like a win/win.