New

1st day on newbie how's everyone doing

Comments

• Doing great and welcome to CC!
    I hope you find what you hope for here and have reasonable “platonic cuddling-only” expectations! This site has a lot to offer.
    Checking out the Forums are a good start, as there are all types who are active here. Never a dull moment, keep an open mind is my recommendation!

• Hello @joseisgucci100 Welcome 🤗
    I’d point you to the FAQ’s and blogs for the common starter pack questions as they are loaded with tons of additional support and recommendations on enthusiast and/or professional cuddling with plenty reading materials, giggles and online support along your cuddle journey.

Keep an open mind and friendship positive seeking wits about you.

Remember not everyone online is attuned to online communicative cuddle endeavors and sputter out, flake or just cuddle ghost before even trying/ responding or acknowledging the purpose of this cuddle community & the rules and being a responsive online human.

Breath and realize that to err is human. Lots of frustration gets posted in the blogs over online & IRL human interaction behaviors and lack thereof.

It’s a beautiful community and a real gem in today’s busy society.

Welcome 🤗 and don’t get discouraged. You figured out how to post and share already 🥰🤗😊

• Welcome gnu!

...knew...?

oh, NEW.

(whew)