Female Cuddlers Vs Male Cuddlers?

I am very new to cuddle comfort. While browsing this site it appears there are more Women Cuddlers than Male Cuddlers. This leads to me having some questions. You can always direct message me for any advice.

On a scale of 1-5 what would you rate your first experience and why?

1. What kind of Cuddler are you?11 votes
    1. Female
      72.73%
    2. Male
      27.27%

Comments

• edited November 2023

Welcome. As I think you will have already discovered, you will learn much about the answers to these questions from the sticky topics at the top of this board. And just hanging out here a while and have a good nose around the forum.

That you are asking them does suggest that you should consider doing a cuddle training course, of which there are several. There is a link to a thread about that in at least one of the stickies.

Some cuddle positions are outlined in a book, 'The Cuddle Sutra'. It's a somewhat problematic book, and not very good, but it's a start.

• Thank you so much for this. Do you know why I can’t join any of the CuddleBuddies Forum? It will not even allow me to post.

• @cozyconnections pros aren’t allowed to join in on the individual threads for specific places. We have our specific pros section at the top called pro requests. 👍🏻