Christmas is SO magical. A funny random hug moment.

Recently, a reminder of just the funny situations that happen to us all on our daily flows of life.

Wanted to share some laughter up in these blogs over this holiday season. It does tend to get so heavy in here.

This video just warms my heart ♥️ with her infectious laughter and hug debacle.

You’ve got to be able to laugh at yourself but also she was hugging a random stranger because she loves how magical Christmas is!

Also that WaWa $1 ☕️ is delicious. The coke makes you hug random strangers. 😂

https://fb.watch/oT4NjiKwzY/

Do you have a hug 🤗 🥰 “debacle” or humanity moment of clarity and laughter you’d care to share ?

1. Would you hug random strangers in public if a situation presents itself?15 votes
    1. Yes
      53.33%
    2. No
      46.67%

Comments

• I think it is much easier for a female to hug a random stranger than a male. Most people think males have a sexual or romantic agenda behind physical contact while most people don’t give a female hugging someone a second thought. Or they think a male is a creeper while they think a female is a giver.

• edited December 2023

@BoomerSpooner totally get what you’re saying with gender roles & mix in a pandemic, strangers, flu season & touching someone by hugging them can be quite different than in the past centuries or decades.

I’ve hugged strangers in public. Been received well and not so well as a female offering compassion and hope in a much needed and uncalled for hug.

Fellow humans crying in an airport bathroom for ☝️ and it’s still kinda an awkward moment until the feel the hug and they sort of, release into human compassion of the hug. 🤗

The former boss whom hugged me after getting a call his father passed away. I DID not want him to because of many numerous other reasons. But once we had the opportunity to let the compassionate hug roll thru it did change and soften him in the moment and after to be less of a micro manager to me.

It’s a mixed bag of chips but this video above showcasing our human experiences & her laughter 😂 is feel good hugs mojo for us all.

Interesting the poll is almost split; thus far.

• Mostly consent, boundaries and we are all a bit paranoid of strangers hugging us in public.
    Thank goodness for CC.