Men: if someone breaks community guidelines, why do some men not report it or place bad karma?

Men: if someone breaks community guidelines, why do some men not report it or place bad karma?

Comments

• I can’t report anything because everyone that I’ve cuddled with has been super awesome! 😎

• @Minestrone101 You literal mind thief! I was wanting to make this thread earlier today, but figured men wouldn't want to own up to having experienced non-platonic stuff and not reporting it. Makes them complicit...

This drives me up the wall, though. So many of my cuddle buddies have opened up to me about women (almost entirely Pro's) pushing boundaries, offering a separate menu of sexual favors besides cuddles, flat-out stripping in front of them, saying sex was expected...on and effing on. The f^ck is wrong with these women?? And men, why don't you report this behavior if it bothers you enough to confide in me about it?

Are you afraid of not being believed? Were you somewhat (or entirely) agreeable to the scenario, and you know you can't report it since you're guilty, too? Do you tell me to feel me out, not to complain or confide? Do you not report because you have every intention of continuing to see these chicks? Do you just not care if they're out there pushing this stuff?

It all just really saddens me, and I thank those of you who have confided in me, and those of you who have given me the information needed to report these women. But please, if inappropriate crap is happening...know that it constitutes sexual assault on you, too. You have every right to report. Just because you're male doesn't make it okay that they're doing this to you.

😔

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

🎄 Merry Christmas to my homies! ☃️

• Here are some factors that may contribute to a man not reporting a pro cuddler:

1. He may fear revenge karma or some other form of retribution.
    2. He may fear getting into a he said/she said situation with mods, who tend to side with pros.
    3. Men typically don’t feel threatened by a woman crossing boundaries. It may be annoying, he may want you to stop, but it also may not even register in his mind as a big deal.
    4. He may not want to risk her losing her primary source of income.
    5. He may have the impression that the rules about keeping platonic are only meant to apply to initiation by clients, and that solicitation by pros is implicitly allowed.
    6. He may have the impression that sex work among pros is extremely common, and reporting it is consequently futile.
  • @SunsetSnuggles where can I find these women I mean no that’s horrible!

• @SunsetSnuggles

Do you tell me to feel me out, not to complain or confide?

That was my first thought 😲

• @CharlieBear that's the impression I get too... whenever this happens in one of my cuddle sessions 😕

• I guess the men have to share the men's version of this thread with women :pensive:

• @jplemmon I was just expanding on the OP's questions. Feel free to add insight.

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

🎄 Merry Christmas to my homies! ☃️

• Depending on the guidelines your talking about they may be complicit...maybe?

• edited December 2023

I wouldn't report anyone for anything

• @JasonCuddles I'm guessing you mean w breaching boundaries in regards to sex. But if someone stole from you, I'm sure you would report it ?

• [Deleted User]Alexjustforu70 (deleted user)

Personally I would think it would be easier for men to resolve any adverse guidelines on the spot. If not, give corrective suggestions. I have never experienced a problem myself but I feel if you do resolve the problem and you still can't say anything positive, don't say anything at all. People learn and change for the better every day. Why ruin it with un-needed bad karma.
    Again, my experiences have been great.

• This doesn't answer the OP's question, but I can't imagine ever feeling good about reporting someone else's bad
    experience. I doubt that I would do it. It can be inserting yourself where you don't belong. And the best person and
    the appropriate person to tell cc about rule breakers, etc. would be the person that experienced it.

ATemporaryUser0 covered the reasons very well I think.

• I guess the men have to share the men's version of this thread with women

@jplemmon 🤣🤣🤣 It is one of those red flags that reminds you to rethink getting married. And then you are told why it is ok that they did it. 🤣🤣🤣

• edited December 2023

….

• @WestsideMarc - Find a hobby. Who says only pro cuddlers get tips? 😎 💪

• My momma once told me, Son, you better learn to work hard cause you’re not smart or good looking. Don’t think women are throwing themselves at me cause I’m a nice guy. I wouldn’t take extra money to a session to avoid temptation of being offered extra services although I’ve read between the lines it may be available. I’ve got quite a short list of people I would like to cuddle.

I’ve only reported 1 profile that was basically a new sex worker. But I don’t think I could ever report someone if it happened in private. We live in a society where a woman can change her mind 20 years later and report something awful but if a man says anything, it’s either not believed or just told to “man up” by his peers. Why bother?

• edited December 2023

Men typically don’t feel threatened by a woman crossing boundaries.

^^this

If a pro tried to steal something from my place, or otherwise actually attempted to harm me, that would be different. But crossing boundaries feels merely inappropriate, where attemping to cause me harm feels threatening.

• I have reported and left bad karma before on one person and there is maybe 2 more I should have. Don't get me wrong, there are some good people here. I don't wanna come off as a grinch. But I have been with a few that was just a bad session.

• I saw a professional cuddler under a street light in the red light district in Amsterdam and reported her. There’s no place for platonic cuddles in that area.

• Could lines be different for men and women? Ex. A lady telling a man he looks really good in those shorts is going to get a different feeling from a man as opposed to a man telling a women. In some cases a man telling a man is going to get a different reaction. Of course everyone's different but i think how the interaction is received determines a lot of its breaking guidelines.

Depending on the lady, let's say a very attractive (in the eyes of the guy) gives his rear a little squeeze. I "think" most men wouldn't even consider that a violation at first. I mean i probably wouldn't. Of course everything can get weird but not as quickly for men, I'd imagine.

Another thought, maybe men are more open to flattery since we probably don't experience it as much as our counterparts. So if a lady is giving us attention they don't get it feels good. Maybe women get this stuff so much they are sensitive to it and it annoys them.

Then there is the level of worry for his safety and other men's safety. I've never allowed myself to feel unsafe there for i think most men would be safe in these situations, if i didn't feel safe I'd definitely report.

• I don't report either. It makes me feel like the hall monitor in school that everyone stuffed in the locker. Unless it's a dangerous situation it's better to just find your niche and let the world move around you.

• @BashfulLoner I agree men don’t get that much flattery. We get a lot of complaints when something goes wrong. It’s always our fault. We’re always told to get the job done. We’ve been conditioned to be harsh and crass. We’re not used to people being nice to us so if a woman happens to be a little flirtatious, or throws a smile our way most of the time we’re gonna be very receptive to it

• I would never report anyone. It would be like running to teacher at school.

• I completely agree with 5/6 of what ATemporaryUser0 wrote (Disagree with #5, and could have stopped writing half way through #2, but otherwise on point and well said. ) I wonder if he felt the need to create a temporary account just to post that response? 🤔

• Honestly I think cuddledomfort and the folks I have met here are fantastic.

My first foray into cuddling was through another site but hit and miss if you would meet someone, often felt like a scam and a whole number of people you meet are not cuddles. And there are no mechanisms to comment on each other experiences and wishes I could.

Here someone whose profile is full, has pictures and if they have karma and friends and you both communicate with hopes and expectations , you know you are in for a great cuddle session.

• Not a fan of snitching. Unless it's overly aggressive/obnoxious I'm just gonna decline and leave it at that.

• I would report if I saw someone violating the terms of the site. Considering the fact that someone's safety may be compromised by my failure to do so, I'm willing to have the fleeting feeling that I'm a "snitch." I can live with that a lot easier than I could live with knowing that someone got assaulted because I didn't.

And yes, women's behavior here matters. If a woman allows or invites a man to break site rules, he is more likely to try it with someone else.

Please report violations. There are many people on this this site who say that the moderators aren't taking care of violations, but moderators can only deal with what has been reported.

• I have no comment. I am currently in the CC Witness Protection Program.