Women Cuddler Poll: Does a person's attractiveness level affect your decision to cuddle them?

Does a person's (physical) attractiveness level affect your decision to cuddle them? No need to identify yourself. Just a simple vote. šŸ¤«

1. Does a partners attractiveness level affect your decision to cuddle them?72 votes
    1. Yes
      29.17%
    2. A little bit
      20.83%
    3. No
      33.33%
    4. It depends
      16.67%

Comments

• Hmmm...since I can't vote , can someone screenshot the results in intervals. oops

• No. I'm not here for eye candy, I'm here for cuddle friends. Cuddling is meant to be a platonic, comforting experience. Not a turn-on. If you choose cuddle buddies by physical attraction, you are doing yourself a disservice.

I choose by if they seem like a friendly, genuine person...if they are respectful, engaging, if we can have meaningful conversations. I've met men without ever seeing their picture, beforehand. It literally does not matter to me.

~ Sunset Snuggles

šŸ¦„ Enthusiast šŸž Travel Fiend šŸ˜ Animal Lover

šŸŽ„ Merry Christmas to my homies! ā˜ƒļø

• I think it sucks how people would rather be rude about how they think someone isn't attractive. Goodness gracious, this is a cuddle site, not a dating site.. why are we being mean to one another?

• ~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited December 2023

@SunsetSnuggles Keeping them streets clean. Ma'am. (also, 21 messages.... *sighs in man) lol

@penwah ā¤ļø

• No, since I am a pro and I don't need to be attracted to a client. But! I've also learned as a pro how divine cuddles can be with people you're not attracted to. If the skill and chemistry are there, attraction doesn't matter even in cuddles among enthusiasts. As an enthusiast, I may have previously made the mistake of not cuddling with someone I'm not attracted to. I have (thankfully!) since learned better!

• @Minestrone101 she has 21 messages because she's made a lot of friends here, although I do acknowledge that being a woman helps. Also, if her messages are anything like mine, a lot of those are "Hey gorgeous" or "I would like to schedule a session" from complete strangers. So the quantity may be high, but the quality is low.

• edited December 2023

@Cuddle_RN That's true. I also have lots of friends on here and various areas of life, but I don't have 21 messages waiting for me, ever. lol But that's no big deal. just being envious. :) And yeah the digital cat calls suck šŸ˜­ šŸ˜æ

• Still learning, but in my early, inexperienced opinion I am not worried so much about attractiveness as I am respect, consideration, positive energy, and engaging conversation. I think physical attractiveness is great, but not necessary for the soul connection Iā€™m hoping to find with a decent human.

• I wear Sex Panther so attractiveness matters not.

• @BoomerSpooner 60%of the time it works every time...

• Latest poll results:

@Minestrone101 Aw I'm sorry. šŸ«‚ @Cuddle_RN is correct, I put a lot of effort into making friends within the community, and the majority stay on-site until we meet in person.

As for the content of my PM's, most of them aren't actually about meeting, since I live in a very remote and rural location. There are extremely few cuddlers where I live, so the majority of my unprompted messages come from people who are drawn to something I wrote here on the message board. Most of them live across the country and just want to connect. šŸ˜Š

@PixiePassions posted: "since I am a pro and I don't need to be attracted to a client."

I don't think enthusiasts should ever "need" to be attracted to their cuddle buddies, either. šŸ˜” Thanks for sharing your journey!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Attractiveness is not my concern in regards to cuddling! However i will do a double take if they look serial-killish or intuition puts up a flag!

• @SunsetSnuggles - Yes, I'm always happy to share when I learn something, because unlike many, I'm not afraid to admit if I was previously ignorant on a topic. I think more people should be willing to admit they learned something instead of being embarrassed by their former beliefs. It means they grew, which should be a point of pride.

• @PixiePassions šŸ’«šŸ’Æ Love it!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• If the guy was GQ gorgeous but had a weird off putting vibe then, I will not go against my first mind and do it for the sake of the meeting. I believe cuddling is a mutual respect of feelings and safety. Then again, I am really new on the site but I am a mom built for cuddling.

• No, not at all. I'm looking for a totally platonic, friendly cuddle with another woman. I'm fairly asexual so for me physical attraction doesn't enter into it.

• @KateBee Were I close to your area, I would love to do that with you! šŸ˜Š

~ Sunset Snuggles

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~ Benjamin Franklin

• edited January 26

@SunsetSnuggles I feel the same. Wish we lived a bit closer! From the posts of yours I have read, you seem very genuine and nice. šŸ™‚

Kate