Join me

"Introducing Phoenix Smith, also known as Zaddy Longstrong in the bed! πŸ”₯ A name that echoes strength and warmth. 🌟 Cuddling to music and TV becomes an art, especially when draped in silk sheets and a luxurious comforter – an experience akin to being wrapped in the sun's tender glow. 🌞

As a firm believer in the principles of consent, safety, and comfort, my cuddles are a haven of love. Picture this: "In the realm of cuddling, Phoenix Smith is the architect of intimate symphonies, where every touch is a brushstroke of connection." 🎨 Join me in creating these masterpiece

Comments

• Embrace the warmth of the ultimate cuddling experience in NYC! πŸŒ† As the self-proclaimed Cuddle King, I bring a level of coziness that transcends the ordinary. Picture this: a blend of genuine warmth, laughter, and a touch of spontaneous fun, making every cuddle session an unforgettable adventure. Join me in the cuddle revolution, where comfort meets charisma. Ladies, prepare to be wrapped in the best cuddles the city has to offer! πŸ”₯

• Welcome to the site. It is not very appealing, to me at least, to read anyone self-proclaiming themselves as the "Cuddle King." A humble approach would serve you much better, in this setting.

As a side note, you may want to finish inserting your name into your AI-written profile. Or, preferably, try writing it yourself, so we actually see who you are as a person. Best of luck.

~ Sunset Snuggles

πŸ¦„ Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

πŸŽ„ Merry Christmas to my homies! β˜ƒοΈ

• @PhoenixSmith and @shufflez69 these types of posts are supposed to go into the Cuddle Requests forum.

Phoenix ~ If you click the gear dots on your post, you can edit/select the other forum for this.

Or maybe a mod will do it?

• Y’all need to immediately red flag this post for the β€œzaddy longstrong” comment. Obvious sexual implication here. Run away πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ’¨