Afrade of people..

I have extreme social anxiety .. just thinking of meeting and talking to a stranger gives me a panic attack... so imagine what happens when I bump in to someone.. to help get over that fear I'm reaching out to try this.. Wish me luck !q.q

Comments

• Sorry youre dealing with that darling! Sending strong happy energy to help you overcome that
  • [Deleted User]CuddleBunny88 (deleted user)
    Welcome!! Sorry you have to deal with such extreme anxiety. There are lots of caring members here who will help you feel loved and accepted. Good luck!✨
  • @Boosie I too have really bad social anxiety, and feel safer getting to know people in this manner until I get to know them. Some of the folks on here are very friendly and disarming if you give them a chance. Good luck.
  • I suggest seeking our pro cuddlers since by virtue of being paid you shouldn't be rejected and it should help with the social anxiety. 
    I have social anxiety as well and I know it would be harder for me to see a cuddler who was not a pro since the fear of rejection is much stronger with non pros.  
  • Boosie, I think you have come to the right place. Many on here are willing to help in many ways. As you can see, you are not alone.   I think Atreides has the right idea, a pro cuddler might be the best place to start.  I would look for someone that has been doing this a while.  You could start out just holding hands listening to music.  Work into what you are comfortable with, and WHEN you are ready.  For myself, I find that I would rather rub someone elses back than have mine rubbed. Nothing wrong with that.
  • Dear All, these are very good ideas, thank you all for this input, let us hope @Boosie can make the friendship he needs.
    Love John and his trees.
  • @boosie  I'm so sorry to hear that!  I too would recommend seeing a professional cuddler at least in the beginning.  Be sure to let them know about your extreme anxiety and they will probably make adjustments to try to make sure you have a  good session!  Sending love and support your way!  <3
  • @boosie yes there are a lot of wonderful pros in California, sadly I'm not very close to you. But I'm sure there are a few in your area that can help you to feel at easy and get the cuddles you deserve. Hugs -Q
  • Do not be afraid.   We are all in this together. We all want love in the end.  

• [Deleted User]masterofcuddle (deleted user)
    Don't be afraid to be afrade!
  • How has your journey been so far?
  • I think we all experience fear boosie don't let it keep you from doing the things you love.  

• Boosie, your post got me thinking.  So, I went for a massage this past week.  I forced myself to reverse roles.  The hands were on me instead of the other way around. No expectations, they did all the work.  Didn't cost much.  That also is a good place for you to start.