Welcome shane youtube fans!

edited May 2017 in General
We had a bit of a spike a few hours ago and it's because Youtuber Shane Dawson did a video of his cuddle experience via Cuddle Comfort. It's great to see that Shane was pleasantly surprised by it all. And thanks to @AladdinKane for representing the community so well.

https://youtu.be/w-Ity2y29Mc?t=74

Comments

• Oh my goodness! That video was hilarious!. Ive been a shane dawson fan for years! I would die if I could have a cuddle session with him!lol

Just the fact that he used this site is just amazing! Lol!!!
  • That's why I signed up!
  • [Deleted User]presli (deleted user)
    This is why I signed up as well love Shane :)!
  • Also if you read this Shane, please reach out to me! Id like to send you something that I made for you. Im so sorry to here about your doggo, Ive been there. Their little hearts are always with us though!! Sensing positive warm healing energy your way!

Hugs
    Brandi (:
  • [Deleted User]CuddleBunny88 (deleted user)
    Welcome everyone!✨
  • [Deleted User]abbigalevonna (deleted user)
    I love shane! I also signed up because he inspired me to! I'd cuddle him or anyone anytime
  • This is hilarious! I literally just came from his video. Aladdin seemed so sweet, and I love Shane so much I had to try this out!
  • [Deleted User]cuddlybuddy257 (deleted user)
    Shane is so funny lol, Im surprised he used this site, very cool!
  • oh wow haha im not the only one who joined because of shane. his video had me dying laughing.
  • lol same

• [Deleted User]fleur_123 (deleted user)
    Hahaha same that's why I signed up! 
  • [Deleted User]cmxr (deleted user)
    Me too!
  • Had no idea who Shane was.  But quite fascinating seeing all the new people.   :) 
  • lol I signed up on this site thanks to Shane too! I'm a huge Shane fan!

• The video was funny lol

But it had a lot of sexual references. I just hope we can all steer new vistors to this site away from that ideal that a cuddle session can turn sexual.

I hope they have wonderful snuggle sessions in the future.

• Shane has a wicked sense of humor (always always always has sexual references), but I'm glad to see his overall cuddling promo.

• [Deleted User]StarFlower (deleted user)

Erm, sorry but Shane asked a common question about if he got an erection, and the answer was he could just take care of it in the bathroom. Really?!

I do like what was said by the cuddler about social media giving an illusion of connection but that we're really missing the human touch aspect. Also he did say the he always says no to doing anything more than cuddling.

Also, Shane turned a lot of it into a comedy routine. I hope he had a regular, off-camera cuddle and "got it" after that.

In business any publicity is good publicity, I suppose. But let's call a spade a spade here; that video didn't exactly highlight the therapeutic aspects of cuddling.