Cuddle comfort is:
— Platonic cuddling.
— Not a dating site.
Read a karma here.
Written by a professional.
First word in a —21 word— 5 * karma.
—Attractive.—
From a professional.
It seems peculiar to include —attractive— here.
Her first word about her client.
Never mentioned in karma:
Nice. Sweet. Kind. Intelligent. Funny.
—Attractive— does not seem professional in a platonic review.
Or am I wrong?

Comments

• Oh yep, I've seen Karma from Pro's calling guys flat-out sexy. You can report it.

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• What is there to report?
    It is not against the TOS here.
    I hope a professional can enlighten me.

• It puts them on the mods' radar and often they will immediately find the person is breaking ToS when they investigate.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• 'Attractive' seems like a nothing burger to me. Some people care about it, some don't. It may give clients confidence that they aren't using pre-COVID pics in their profile.

Also, what's with the haiku format?

• @jplemmon
    Bulletpoint format.
    Easier for reading,
    Better comprehension.
    Encourages concise points and thoughts.
    Discourages rambling paragraphs.

• Agreed with @jplemmon. Most people want to know the person actually looks like their photos, and polls on this site regularly confirm that people are more interested in cuddlers they find attractive.

That's not supposed to matter for pro cuddlers, of course. So it's a little odd that a pro would use that word in leaving karma, but we're all only human.

I'd say (especially for a pro) it would be better to say "photos are accurate" instead of "attractive." I wouldn't suggest going so far as making it a rule, though.

• @WiserGuy3000 posted: "it's a little odd that a pro would use that word in leaving karma"

Pro's want to get booked again. Flattery works.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles good point. I would probably smile if a pro described me as attractive. (It hasn't yet happened, only because the pros I've seen are such consummate professionals. Right?? :D )