No pic, No Bio, No Response

[Deleted User]SunsetChi (deleted user)

Someone please, please tell me why do guys...request cuddle sessions from us ladies out of the blue... It's likes they think we're on standby for them.
It's how it feels to me when they do this.

Ladies, I'm more than sure I'm not the only one to get these types of requests.

Here's a visual..

In my message box...requests from men with no profile pic/pics, no about me bio, nothing to go on.
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !!!!!

This Is what they say....

1. Hi, I like to cuddle while I watch TV, can we meet this weekend? This request is sent on a Wednesday.

2 I'll be in your town at the end of December, let's meet at..... can't wait to cuddle with you.

3. I'm free on Thursday night after work, where would you like to meet to cuddle?

4. This is the hotel where I'll be staying when I'm in your town, let's meet, give me your number.

5. Here's my Cuddle list of how I like to cuddle....and...

As I'm reading it...it's literally a book about their likes, dislikes, type of body aroma they like, wants, needs, etc...and in that book there're no questions asked about what you want, your likes., dislikes, boundaries, who you are.

I can't, I'm speechless.

LOL, I just have to smh and smile, laugh, cry...give up!
They can't be serious.
Most often than not....I don't bother to respond.
I mean, come on! really! Seriously!!!!

For me... it's a No Brainier No Thanks!
it would be like meeting Jack The Ripper in a dark alley....and I'm pretty sure Mr. Ripper wasn't into cuddling.
Safety First!

Comments

• Well, I can’t speak for all guys but for me personally, we regard women as pizza and so we think we can order women like we order a pizza

• Yep, this is very common. The site's advertising is the first cause:

This is, in fact, not how it typically works. πŸ™„ Enthusiasts generally prefer to get to know someone as a human, first. Pro's generally require a Zoom call & other vetting, first.

In any case, the lack of social skills is likely why many are here in the first place. Obliviousness regarding how conversation is supposed to be a mutual give and take is one of the most common traits I encounter, here.

I try to deduce if it is an actual social skill issue, versus flat-out self-centeredness or arrogance, and proceed accordingly. Everyone deserves a break for the things they're working on...but only if they're working on them. πŸ˜›

~ Sunset Snuggles

πŸ¦„ Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• Fair criticism, but I'll try to explain my mindset however irrational I know it must sound.

I appreciate the anonymity i am able to retain. Truth be told, it's the key factor that allows me to open up and share things I wouldn't dare share with people who know me, even just tangentially. It feels safe. I know you and other women may see this as inequitable, and you're right. Which is why I highly appreciate the women who are willing to take that risk. They're my heroes. I do try to mitigate the imbalance by booking public spaces, i.e. hotels in hopes the worry of running into said Jack the Ripper is lessened by doing so.

• everything that @SunsetSnuggles said. that. exactly.

and yes, it's also just part of how men are conditioned in the Patriarchy. Women are objects meant to fulfill their desires.

• I appreciate the perspective that have been offered up here. And, OP, you are definitely not alone with these creepy messages and the gross feelings they cause.

• @SunsetChi yes! I recently had someone message me saying he would be in my town and wanted to know when I was free to schedule a cuddle. Then got sassy with me when I mistakenly thought he was trying to book a session with a pro and I told him I was an enthusiast.

I understand if you are working on things as @SunsetSnuggles mentioned but when you realize it didn't come across as intended maybe attacking the other person isn't the reaction that will lead to cuddles. Food for thought πŸ€”

• I rarely don't respond to a message but assumptions are one way to hear crickets. A really irritating assumption and I have no problem telling them that they have entitlement issues. I think the last one I responded with "that assumption was so charmingly obtuse" or something like that. Ignore entitlement.