Under Age.

Dear All if you are underage please leave now, 18 years is the age

Comments

• The Law requires you are 18, it will not take long before we find out, this is a close nit community and we talk to each other, please leave before you are banned.
  • I have noticed an influx of minors joining who are curious because of that youtube guy. I'm not sure if they are really aware of the inherent risk involved in trying to meet adults for cuddling, regardless If platonic or not its just not a good context and this site is meant for adults.
  • I've reported a handful today.
  • [Deleted User]VIPirate (deleted user)
    I wonder if said YouTube video will end up doing more harm than good. Agreed that if you are underage, it's not a good idea to join here just yet.
  • I have reported 40 so far but UK is asleep, some can be police sting second time round. Keep this thread at the top.
    john. Youngest 13
  • edited May 2017
    I'm confused. The rules of the board state no adult content, yet this video is full of adult content. Yes it has brought in an influx of members but it's also brought in underage members as well.
  • [Deleted User]masterofcuddle (deleted user)
    I tend to agree. The video did talk about getting boners while cuddling and 69 as one of the cuddle positions. I understand it was meant for jokes but still eludes to cuddling being sexual in nature.
  • [Deleted User]CuddleBunny88 (deleted user)
    Underage members are not welcomed here. Leave now before you're all banned anyways. I saw the video too. It's awesome for introducing people into the world of cuddling, but it was highly sexualized. Everything from the "positions", mention of a 3 way after, and even the pro who said he didn't mind if the client went to the bathroom to masturbate during the session. Gross!! All of that is disgusting behavior and completely against contract.
  • I'm shocked that the video has been posted here and equally as shocked to see core members of the site who are very vocal and against inappropriate behavior yet seem to applaude and be okay with this video.
    At least I'm not the only one that thinks that video was very inappropriate. I hope that isn't what we are about on this site
  • @mrsolodolo and @masterofcuddle It sounds like your comments would get a better response and more notice if you posted it in the report abuse thread. 

From what I understand this thread is talking to under age users to let them know that this site is not meant for them and they should leave.  
  • Oh so there's a double standard going on here.  Seems like its ok for gay guys to talk about all sorts of sexual innuendo...but if straight guys do it, they're creeps.

The reason the new members are on the site is because of the video so it's relevant.
  • I never said it wasn't relevant but I can understand how you came to that conclusion. 
  • Dear All, This is a problem for us all, the way it happened was the problem but if it was not this video it will be the next one, we have all seen people getting on the site with all kinds of rule breaking, As a community we must stand together on under age people, so many of our companions have said and know how one on one contact can be a problem, if as I have seen on some of the profiles a 13 year old asking to cuddle, why.
    Is it a set up, we must put these young people, if that is what they are off from this situation.
    Love and peace my friends John.
    Please keep this thread at the top of the page, if you see it drop speak up.

• edited May 2017
    Please keep the reports coming everyone. No need to have this turn into a heated argument. Whenever we get a spike in exposure it will always bring a spike in unwanted members too. 
This discussion has been locked.