Time to talk

Hi..you have time

Comments

• I can pencil you in after my upcoming meeting. Can you let me know the subject matter we will be parleying?

• edited January 3

Hi..you have time

Look at my wrist Mr. Timberlake, does it look like I have any?

• “Time is money” – Benjamin Franklin.
    “Time waits for no one” – Unknown author.
    “Time is the wisest counselor of all” – Pericles.
    “Punctuality is the thief of time” – Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray.
    “The key is in not spending time, but in investing it” – Stephen R.

• @bdrod If we have time to scroll and chat on these boards, we have time to talk. What would you like to talk about?

• Talking: Hmmmmm….

I would say how it takes sooo many messages back and forth until another ** ENTHUSIAST ** is ready to actually talk on the phone.

My experience is probably at least 10-15 messages back and forth here, and then another whole bunch of cell texts, and then finalllly a real conversation.

I know us guys have to go a the woman’s pace, I get that, but it still can get a bit much…. Just sayin’…

• OP was a no show for our meeting. I missed my nightly boba tea walk for disappointment.

• [Deleted User]4TheSnugs (deleted user)
    edited January 4

@WestsideMarc how to even start the conversation? Hi how are you?

• @WestsideMarc Or she could offer her number on day two, call you and talk for five hours straight, and meet up to cuddle the second she drives into town. All depends on how you click.

@lesmis33 😂

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~ Benjamin Franklin

• @4TheSnugs usually by that time there’s so much content from all that messaging and profile that there’s always somewhere to start.

• @SunsetSnuggles I’ve actually lucked out and had that happen too, but it’s seldom.

• Does anyone else hate texting/messaging and prefer talking on the phone?

Unless it's like calling a business or Dr's office. Then I might cry if i have to call😂

• @newcuddler2024 😅 I have bad anxiety. Don't judge me 😝😝

BTW I say I hate messaging but if any of yall message me I'll chat all day long. I'm on leave from work and lonely 😅
    Except I've been awful about responding to @SunsetSnuggles I'm sorry I'm the worst 😭😭 Idk how to word what I'm thinking and then I over think and then my adhd kicks in and rabbit hunting I go 😂 don't hate me 🙏🏻🙏🏻🩵

• @hey_nikky 😂 You're fine girlie, take your time on that subject. I'm perpetually behind on my PM's and I'm sure everyone thinks I've ghosted them on purpose when in reality I'm just dealing with overwhelm. I can post on the board but my inbox is a big scary thing. 🥺😬🤭

~ Sunset Snuggles

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~ Benjamin Franklin

• @SunsetSnuggles I absolutely feel that 😂 I'll get on here, check the forums then pop off and then the next time I'm on I notice someone I haven't responded to yet checked my profile again and I know they can see my last online time so I'm sure they think I'm ignoring them. I'm not ignoring them, I'm just ignoring my inbox 🤣🤣🤣

• @hey_nikky Oh my Godddd, you're my spirit animal!!! 🤜🏻

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles ironically I was thinking earlier "you know, I bet SunsetSnuggles and I could be good friends" 😂

• @hey_nikky Aww! You're a sweetie. 🤗

... evil smirk Guess we'll find out if you ever properly PM me baaaaack! 😈

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles ope. Now I've been called out 🤣

• @hey_nikky Oh I'm just a brat, you can sic the peeps in my inbox on me, they'll put me in my place. 😏

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Talk or "talk" ....cuz it freaks me out to no end when someone says they want to "talk" 😂😂😂

• @RedFox16 We need to talk...this relationship just isn't working...you don't spend enough time with me! 🤣

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles lol!!!

@RedFox16 well personally I refuse to "talk

• @jplemmon if it makes you feel any better, I don't call people without permission lol

• @jplemmon @hey_nikky Aww! My boyfriend always texts people and asks if they are available to call, he doesn't just cold call. 😊

~ Sunset Snuggles

• My new fav cuddler called me on New Years, apparently just to wish me a happy new year. I panicked and turned off my phone.

• @jplemmon 😅 That is adorable. Aww.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @jplemmon I just giggled because that's totally something I would do lol

• 253 pm central at the moment