Embarrassing or endearing?

edited January 5 in General

What is something that someone may do that they are conscientious or embarrassed about, but you find absolutely adorable and endearing?

Example: A lot of people are embarrassed if they snort while they laugh, but I think it's cute! It just feels so genuine.

Comments

• Wardrobe malfunctions.

• What does it mean to shirt while they laugh?

• What does it mean to shirt while they laugh?

Probably means shirt without the r.

• She meant snort lol

• Ohhh, snort, yeah that makes way more sense. I was hoping it was not what @TxTom suggested because that would not be cute at all 😅

• Thank you for the clarification I thought it was shart 🤷🏻‍♂️

• @CharlieBear Would not be cute, but certainly "feels so genuine."

• 🤣🤣🤣

• I 100% meant snort while they laugh 😅🤣

• @Annichka

...shirt...
    I 100% meant snort

Some day, the autospell feature on a high-level government official's phone is going to inadvertently start a nuclear war.

• That jolly fully hands free enabling Apple CarPlay does not get my translation proper or roll it out correct.
    Modern technology does not allow to have windows cracked with fresh air coming in
    Nor air conditioner blasting or your heat on, and it will throttle it down to almost off yet still interfere with the translation.

Many times to read back to me before sending if it’s been three or four times translations in at that point; I am done.

When you watch someone else doing it and remark in your mind ME TOO! It’s adorable ☺️

but when you’re the one fighting the tech hands free it’s a whole vibe of Gee Wilickers or appropriate swear vernacular.

My family has put some of my texts on Reddit and it’s endearing and it’s hilarious but sometimes I have small anxieties about it.

Modern tech vs Sunshine Hugs and her speak to text hands free over the breeze.
    Apple Car Play Incorrect -265,223 to SH - 1

• Intense stomach gurgling/growling. I’d offer them a sandwich or rub their belly

• Who's a good boy!

• @Mark2071c yeah, that's right, you are!