State By State

Just curious, I had a lot of requests and successful cuddle sessions in FL. I moved to Utah, and it's been crickets. Has anyone ever experienced differences in regards to out reach from state to state?

Comments

• Just going by the search, there seem to be 100 active men in your new area, and 25 listed pros - looks well served. Was the place you came from in FL similar?

• Moved to Professional Cuddling

• I don't know anything about Utah but I do know that cuddling activity varies wildly from area to area.

Furthermore, I suspect that local factors can be stronger than they appear. I would suggest having a look through the profiles and karma of the other professionals in your area to glean what you can about the local cuddling market.

• I would concur with @CuddleDuncan.....
    Do not expect the same level of interest, nor the same responses to guesting as you might have experienced elsewhere. I have pro friends who experience waitlists when they advertise as a guest in LV, LA, and Phoenix, but much less response in the SF Bay area. However, when they host in the Bay area, they end up booking up very quickly. So much depends upon the density of the population, the familiarity with cuddling therapy, and the ratio of pro to client.

• edited January 21

@charkh1992
    While it hasn't been updated in 1-2 years, there is a forum thread where someone posting a Cuddle Map to visually show some of how the community is spread out across the world.

Link: Cuddle Comfort Map

Like I said though, it's not current and would be a chore to keep updated, but it does give an idea of where the hotspots are; California, Texas, and I think Washington state were the biggest site population areas on the map but I haven't checked and over a year or two it could have changed.

• And also this little nugget of info …. On the home page (I don’t think many of us click there anymore πŸ˜‚). if you scroll all the way to the bottom you will see SPREAD THE WORD and under that you will see Cuddle Therapy (I know , a contentious couple of words sometimes ) anyways click that Cuddle Therapy and on that page scroll way down till you see this …

• So in the OP case, Florida was the 3rd most listed state with Professional Cuddlers and on to Utah which is the 27th most listed state. (Actually I'm surprised by that a little bit!) Anyways if you follow along the thinking of supply / demand, probably a lot less activity in Utah vs Florida.

• Darn must suck to live in Wyoming lol πŸ˜‚
    Alabama is a lot higher on the list than I expected!

• Wyoming...you must be willing to cuddle bison.

• edited January 23

Some of the best cuddles I have ever had came from a cuddler from Wyoming so I hope no one thinks the low number of pros means the cuddles are of any less quality!

• @CharlieBear πŸ’― agree !!!

• edited January 24

@OhioMike @jplemmon @lonelytauros @CharlieBear
    Wyoming last on the list with four Pro's, bwahahaha. No shock, there. I live here and of all my cuddles thus far, only one happened in Wyoming...and he was traveling for business. 🀣

The buffalo look more snuggly, every day...

🀎🦬🀎

~ Sunset Snuggles

πŸ¦„ Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~ Benjamin Franklin

• @SunsetSnuggles we all start with one. ! πŸ˜‚. Love Wyoming πŸ€—

• They say we have more pronghorn than people, here in Wyoming. I sure as heck know my boyfriend and I are the only vegans around. 🀣

~ Sunset Snuggles

πŸ¦„ Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~ Benjamin Franklin

• I was reading in Vanity Fair that the most expensive real estate by county is in Wyoming, as well as the highest median income.....so THAT part of Wyoming should be perfect for pros to explore!