Ways to stay safe !

Any ideas on what we can do as cuddlers to help us be safer? Ask for IDs? Share our locations is there anything else?

Comments

• I've only met one cuddler so far (a professional) and we chatted on here a lot before making a booking, asking what we both felt comfortable with before we met, sitting and chatting before we started our session.

• edited January 19
  • When I booked the two pro cuddle sessions, I directed them to my FB profile so they could see I was a normal person (well, relatively normal).

• I usually leave non-lethal items, such as mace, pepper spray, a taser, or a baton for my cuddler to use in case I cross any boundaries. Luckily, I haven’t had to have any of those used on me.

• In addition to the afore mentioned safety precautions, pepper your conversations with little tidbits that will give your client pause: your uncle is a sheriff, or he was on the team that pulled Saddam Hussein out of his little spider hole. Have fun with it.

• Use fake cell phone # instead of exchanging real one

• ¯(ツ)/¯ Gotta be careful now a days

• I was requiring ID but a lot of newbies are put off by that, so I started doing free 15 minute meet and greets via whats app to get a feel for potential cuddles. Just to make sure we know this is a PLATONIC service. I would prefer ID though since I'm giving out my home address. Some cuddlies who aren't new to the scene just offer ID without me asking to establish trust, which I LOVE. I do live in a place with a community that love and value the fuck out of me and will protect me at the drop of a text. My home also has a bunch of smart devices that I can call 911 with a code word if I need to. Location sharing is always on. My husband and neighbours are aware of when I'm having sessions. Do your best to vet your cuddles <3 Stay safe out here.

• If I may be so bold as to quote @SunsetSnuggles regarding the use of phone numbers...

..."To find out if someone has given you a real vs. Google Voice number:

Go to a free carrier search site, such as:
    https://currentcarrierlookup.com/

Enter the phone number. If the results show a normal carrier such as Verizon, T-Mobile, Cingular, etc., this is a "real" cell phone number. If it shows Bandwidth.com as the carrier, it is a Google Voice number.

Please note that there's nothing wrong with someone using a Google Voice number; many female Pro's, especially, use them on this site, so as not to risk their personal information getting out. This is just as valuable to men who, perhaps, own a business and don't want cuddlers potentially contacting that business.

I, personally, use a Google Voice number with all cuddlers whom I text with, because I am very protective of my real number, and I like knowing that when I receive a text, it's family, and when I receive a Google Voice message, it's someone else.

But yes, these numbers are anonymous and therefore can also be used for less palatable purposes, such as cheating spouses, people with bad intentions, etc. Use this method as a tool to gather information, and feel free to ask the person, if it causes you concern..."

• @TxTom You may. 😊

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~ Benjamin Franklin