Hey, any musicians or singer/songwriters here wanna chat? :)

edited January 20 in General

PS.: I prefer non smokers, especially if we might interact and collaborate in person.

I'm primarily looking for Ontario, Canada based artists to possibly support each other. However, I'm open to considering other locations in Canada, and possibly the US. I very recently got into songwriting and look forward to singing. So just maybe, we will someday get to form a duo, or band if the vibe and what not are right. I have no instrument based skills. So perhaps that's something you have and our interests align.

For singing, I'm probably mainly looking for males, so it can compliment my female voice and overall the songs. Though I'm open to considering female singers too. For idea or skill exchanges, I'm open to both. 😊

At this point, I'm not looking to get into anything, just wanna chat and see how we can maybe support each other. If interested, you may send me a message with things about your journey to music and musical interests. Or you can leave a comment, in case you see this post at a time that I deactivate my profile here.

To give you a glimpse into my musical taste, here are some singers I love, not really in any particular order are:

Daughtry, who doesn't??

John Legend, he's especially a legend, eh?

Shawn Mendes, Charlie Puth, Ed Sheeran, and The Weekend, who doesn't love the weekend lol?! Others whose music I love Lewis Capaldi, John Mayer, James Bay, and Phil Collins to name a few. I also love some country singers, though I don't really think I do as well trying to sing country music. 😅

Here are a few more: Justin Bieber, Adele, Arianna Grande, Selena Gomez, Jason Derulo, Avril Lavigne, Michael Jackson, Rihanna, Usher, Kenye West, Jay Sean, Lil Wayne, and Eminem. 😊