Fake pics

I’ve recently discovered two pros that were using fake pics. The pics they were using were very similar to what they actually really look like but it wasn’t them. It makes me wonder how common this is. I have seen many pros over the years so judging from my experience, it isn’t common. I think this is a very dangerous situation though, not only for the client but for the pro who is using these fake pics. I am sure there are non pros using fake pics as well and this is equally dangerous but in the case of pros, they are required to use an accurate pic of themselves. Has anyone had similar experiences and or what are your thoughts?

Comments

• I’ll be completely honest I’ve cuddled with a couple of pros where their pictures might’ve not been 100% accurate but to me it was close enough and the cuddling was great regardless. I don’t expect perfection because I’m far from perfect myself, but I understand the point of wanting accuracy. For me personally as long as they have a positive vibe and energy, that’ll always be important to me

• @Morpheus are we talking AI generated, pictures with filters or very old photos?

• @lonelytauros the pics you’re talking about, were they pics of the actual pro that were filtered, AI enhanced or maybe older pics or were they pics of a different person?

• @Nature_Lover_ no the pics both of them were using were of someone else. They looks similar to the person in the pics they were using but it was absolutely someone else.

• edited January 21

For patrons that choose to advertise their photo, putting a fake one up would only indicate dishonesty as a first impression. I havent met too many but profile pics were all accurate. So why establish a bad first impression if they want to encourage a good experience?

• @Morpheus they were definitely the same person maybe a little combination of some filtering and/or some older pics but definitely the same person

I’ve never booked a pro and had someone completely different come over.

• @lonelytauros the filtered pics are a little annoying to me but at least they’re the actual person. The two I’m talking about were using a different persons pics.

• If the pictures are of somebody else, please Report them. That is not ok.

However, it can be surprisingly difficult to identify somebody from photos. Lighting, makeup, clothes, hair, the legitimate passage of time and so on and make a huge difference, even before the filters.

• @CuddleDuncan One of them was banned and one is now using her actual real pics.

• edited January 21

The pro I met looked way more good looking in person to my eyes :) I think some people are like that.
    I had seen some profiles with pictures taken a while ago and recent, and they look different. I find that understandable. But recent pictures are better that way no surprise during the meet.

Using someone else's picture... I would consider that a red flag

• Oh I see. Ive had pros that used real pictures of them but were clearly several years old at the minimum and they no longer looked much like they did in the photos. I wasn't that bothered by that though as they were personable and friendly

• @CuddleDuncan I would like to add that a picture of yourself from 10 years ago is practically a picture of someone else...