Cuddling: another appearance on TV

Our own @MariannaH is becoming a bit of a media darling, appearing once again on national media here in the UK. This time it's a relatively new satellite/cable news and current affairs channel which has a very modest audience but has hired some big names and is looking to make an impact: GB News. This is their breakfast show on 21 January.

The link may not be available for very long so be quick.

Start at 2:50:35 (which is 9.21 on the screen clock). The piece was to celebrate National Hugging Day which is always on January 21st apparently.

Comments

• Yay! More exposure means more normalization!

• Lovely interview, thank you for sharing, @CuddleDuncan!

~ Sunset Snuggles

πŸ¦„ Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~ Benjamin Franklin

• Thank you for watching it πŸ€—

• What an excellent interview!! Loved it.

• Thank you for helping to educate others!

• So, we have two members (that I'm aware of) that are "cuddle celebrities."

• @TxTom Well, I was a child actor…

Seriously though, @MariannaH great interview. I love seeing interviews like these appear and bring awareness to the real value of cuddle and touch therapy.

• [Deleted User]ByeThankYouAll (deleted user)
    edited January 27

Beautiful @MariannaHπŸͺ·πŸͺ·πŸͺ·πŸͺ·πŸͺ·.

Hopefully, your wonderful interview is 1 step stone closer to GPs prescribing one to one Cuddle Therapy Sessions in the UK for people who would genuinely benefit from it but can not afford to pay for it πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ β€οΈβ€πŸ©ΉπŸ’–.

We are ever so Lucky to have you in cc community ❀️ MariannaHπŸ’, You are a True Star🌟 5 Stars 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟

• @NickWk πŸ˜‚πŸ§Έ

~ Sunset Snuggles

πŸ¦„ Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~ Benjamin Franklin