cuddle buddy

Cuddle with no bugs ....

Comments

• You sure? Bugs are usually included at no additional charge.

• @NickWk I've heard. I've been told some Pros have spread lice and bed bugs. (But that's probably only in the big cities.)

Everyone has their own policy. I have a "no bug business" policy. My Pros have a "no monkey business" policy.

• Only Pros in big cities? I don’t think bugs are that discriminating lol. Apparently it’s a big problem in hotels especially.
    I have a ‘no snake’ policy.

• @TxTom Gross!! 🪳 Geez. This is why I have in my profile that I provide a fresh pillowcase at every cuddle. Maybe I should start charging. 😏

@carrieanne I was at a small zoo once and a worker brought me a fabric bag and asked if I was afraid of snakes. He clearly expected me to recoil, but I was game and wanted to hold it. Instead, he pulled out a tiny fuzzy baby kangaroo. 🦘🥹🤎🫠

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~ Benjamin Franklin

• @carrieanne Bed bug infestations are more common in urban areas, where there are higher concentrations of people and travelers. Anyone can inadvertently spread them.

I've heard it recommended to leave a suitcase outside in the hot sun/car for one day before bringing it inside the house. The heat will kill the bugs. So I've heard.

• Bugs definitely don't discriminate.
    A nurse brought a stowaway home on the cuff of her pants once. 😱