⛔️ Unreasonable Demands πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Hey ladies! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I'm not a Pro, but figured you girls here would have the best responses. 🀭 I just got blocked by a guy because I sidestepped his demand that I give him my phone number to "prove" that I'm real by calling him at 2:30 in the morning. πŸ˜‚

He asked this on his third message to me. I politely let him know that I prefer to get to know people on the site, first, but that I would be happy to voice chat a bit later. He pushed and I offered him my voice recording link, to which he pushed again, saying he needed to know I was real.

At this point I decided logic should win out, here, and I pointed to my few dozen Karma by people who have...you know...met me...as proof that I'm legitimate. He blocked me. πŸ˜‚

I just found this exchange to be both hilarious and ridiculous, and was curious what kinds of unreasonable demands and illogical requests you all have gotten. πŸ€ͺ

Hugs and giggles, chickas! Here's to those who actually want to get to know us, and aren't demanding phone numbers at booty call o'thirty... πŸ₯‚

~ Sunset Snuggles

πŸ¦„ Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• @SunsetSnuggles - It's too bad he blocked you. Somebody needs to tell this clown to join the circus.

• @SunsetSnuggles One of my Pros made it exceedingly clear that she doesn't give any of her personal info out... ever.

I never challenged her on it and continued to believe that she was probably a real woman. We went on to have a great cuddle session.

Mr. Blocky Blockerson probably did you a favor by saving you a lot of trouble down the road.

• I had one potential client off-site ask if I really am as tall as I say I am. When I confirmed, he requested that I lie and say I was 6'0"? 🀣 I asked why, though I was pretty sure I knew where it was headed... Sure enough, he had a tall woman/Amazon fetish and wanted to spend the whole time with his face in my chest πŸ˜¬πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I swear it doesn't matter how many times or ways we reiterate platonic = non-sexual and non-romantic. I regularly get requests for kissing and humping, along with nakedness or skimpy lingerie. Like, dude, my faith in our education system's reading comprehension has been severely damaged.

• @cuddlefaery you inspired me to make this meme!

• One of my pics used to be me in a Duff Girl Halloween costume. From the Simpson’s. It also had a belt that held fake cans of duff beer. It was supposed to be a fun pic but I had waaaaaaay too many guys ask if I could wear this Halloween costume for cuddles. Had to take the pic down. It was getting annoying.

• I met a lady once who disrobed upon my walking through her door, and then she demanded $500. I backed up like homer Simpson into the bushes.

• @Sheena123 that's a shame, because that sounds like an awesome and fun picture!

Did they even offer to also wear a Duffman costume? :lol:

• @WiserGuy3000 honestly, I loved the photo 😩 too bad too many guys were disrespectful about it.
    I actually think one person actually said he had the duffman costume lol πŸ˜†

• @Sheena123 - Should have left it up and reported all those guys. Those looking to satisfy a fetish don't belong here anyway.

• edited January 30

@lonelytauros If memory serves, their cuddle wasn't so platonic. After all, her inquiry was only "Luke"-warm. Haha!

I'll be here all night, folks.

• @Mike403 I reported ones that got gross with it or made it obvious, but I took down the photo cuz it was just getting suuuuuuper annoying….

• @Sheena123 that is so wild!!!
    I think for me I've gotten the obvious clothing requests like "tiny shorts and a tube top" which always screams trying to feel me up.
    But I do remember having someone ask for my home address without even saying hello or how are you and then being upset when I didn't immediately give it to them right away?
    Strangely I also had someone ask if I lived in a house or an apartment building and when I asked why they needed to know, they disappeared. That question gave me serial killer vibes lol (but it might have been completely innocent).

• @Ceecee2023 lol πŸ˜† it’s like some people get mad when you don’t give in to their serial killer vibes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m sure some coke from a good place or could be socially awkward and don’t realize how weird those questions are, but the ones asking for weird clothing or next to none, do it for a specific reason. And we know why guys. You can stop asking…

• I wouldn't meet up with anyone who ignores what you say and has no respect for your boundaries. If they ignore your boundaries online they will likely ignore them in person and that's a bad situation. I've had almost your exact situation here. Mine was them asking many times who's house we would meet at in a day or two despite me saying multiple times I would only meet them in public at first and also that I would take a while before I would even want to do that.