late night chat??

Anyone care to share Thier day and worries?

Comments

• [Deleted User]cozycuddles208 (deleted user)

Sure I’ll share 😊

A friend of mine said she’s decided to hold off just a bit longer on buying a home, but the lender cautioned her that housing prices would be going up again soon. I’m also preparing to buy a home this summer so hearing about her experience today was disheartening, but hopefully it was just a pushy lender that didn’t want a customer going somewhere else later?

In all honesty, if that was the only “downside” to my day then I consider that a pretty good day 😄

• @cozycuddles208 If you plan to purchase your first and only home and you finances are in order, don't worry about timing the market. bigger experts than us are failing at that daily. Real estate is a good long-term hedge against inflation.

In regard to what your friend was advised: There isn't one loan officer, realtor, lender or home builder that will tell you that "today is not a good time to buy a home".

• If we could time the market we wouldn’t be here. We would be somewhere in Bahamas cuddling on private yacht.

Home buying is a lifestyle choice and longterm commitment. And no matter who says what is never an investment.

• [Deleted User]cozycuddles208 (deleted user)

@Sooson It wouldn’t be my first time buying home, but my first time buying since my divorce years ago. Every time I get close to being positioned to buy again the market (and life) has other plans. Still waiting for a few things to fall into place this spring but I’m mildly optimistic this may finally be the year 🙏